[10]: Broken Hearts & HOT New Students

** Picture of the HOT new students**

Weekends pass far too quickly for my liking, it's already Monday morning and Ash is on his way to pick me up. I'd spent Saturday night at Ayla's with the girls, getting drunk and filling them in on all the 'Ashton' gossip. They especially loved the part where I was sat straddling him in basically my underwear.

I'd not seen him yesterday since he'd spent it playing football with the lads and was too busy last night to reply to my message. And now he's late picking me up, I step out the front door ready to text him as he pulls up outside. I head to the front seat as always, only to see someone has beaten me to it.

Tina.

Tina's sat in the front seat of Ash's car. I don't say anything though, I just open the door and get into the back quietly, but don't think I missed the smug look she has on her face.

"Morning Lou." Ash smiles at me before driving off.

"Morning." I smile back slightly before pulling out my phone.

"Sorry I was late getting you; Tina rang me this morning saying she had a flat tyre."

Yea course she did.

"No problem." I reply, whilst texting the girls to meet me near his car once I arrive at college. I'm not rising to Tina's pathetic excuse to see Ash and get me out of the front seat.

"I saw your colourful cast on facebook...how are the little devils?" He asked laughing.

"They're fine and stop calling them that."

"Lou come on, they're little terrors."

"Only with you they are, they just don't like you."

"But everyone likes me." He says grinning back at me through the mirror.

I was about to reply when Tina interrupted me.

"Of course everyone likes you" she says stroking her hand down his arm. "I had fun last night Ash, we need to do it again sometime. You free tonight?" Tina said quietly, her hand slipping onto his thigh.

"Oh wow yea, erm yea I think so." Ash says rubbing the back of his neck.

Now I know why he didn't reply back to my message...too busy getting some.

Once again another piece of my heart broke.

I was quiet for the rest of the journey as the two of them spoke about arranging to meet up after college tonight.

As soon as we'd parked up, I jumped out the car, not bothering to even say bye to Ash. I heard him shout after me but once again Tina distracted him. I couldn't take much more with him. After our kiss on Friday my feelings for him tripled, I didn't think I could love him more than I already did...but I do. Just kissing him for those few minutes made me imagine what everything else would be like with him. I know we said it was a mistake and of course I lied when I agreed, but knowing he'd been with Tina last night hurt me. I knew I meant nothing more to him than just his friend.

Lois, Ayla and Georgia reached me as I got to the doors. One look at me they knew something was wrong, I couldn't even speak as I knew I'd burst into tears. Ayla grabbed my hand tugging me towards a classroom.

"What happened babe?" Lois asked sitting me down in the empty classroom.

"I can't love him anymore guys. I can't, every time I see him with someone else it kills me." I say feeling my tears fall down my cheeks. "Especially after Friday."

"Who's he been with?"

"Tina...who else." I sigh wiping under my eyes. "He picked up her before me this morning, she claimed she had a flat tyre and asked him to pick her up. He was with her last night as well and they're doing something tonight. She's been here a god damn week and I can already feel him distancing himself from me to be with her."