[37]: F*** You Reality

**Thank you so much @CatrionaRamsay for my amazing book cover, I love it**

All I can say is thank god Ash locked my door when he came in here last night. The attempted opening of it this morning woke me up with a fright to say the least. Ash and I were still naked under my quilt and his morning glory was standing loud and proud...and also digging into the bottom of my back. I did not want to get caught like this, especially by my brother.

"Lyd, you up...you and Ash will be late for college if you don't leave soon." Fin shouted through the door.

"How did he know you were here?" I ask Ash, as I felt his arm tighten round my waist pulling me closer to him.

"He's let me in last night." He mumbled still half asleep.

"Yea, we're awake." I shout back to Fin, only to have a hand cover my mouth.

"Don't be so noisy Lou, trying to sleep here." Ash whispered before kissing my neck.

"We need to get up; we're going to be late for college if you keep doing that."

"Oh crap no, I can't be late today. I've got to go meet Coach Johnson before class." Ash says springing to life, moving away from me and jumping out my bed.

I was amused to say the least watching him scarper around my room for his clothes and rummage through his part of my wardrobe for something to wear today, especially since he was still stark naked.

"Something funny?" Ash asked as he opened my bathroom door.

"Nope, go enjoy your shower." I wink at him, nodding south.

He glanced down and a smirk came over his face. "I know you want it Lou."

I rolled my eyes at him and fell back against my pillows as he laughed shutting the door behind him.

I wanted it...oh I wanted it so badly I could taste it. Okay, bad term of phrase there.

I wanted him so much, but I don't think I'd ever let him know to what extent. Right now he was still confused over what he was feeling for me, this is all new for him. I understood that, I'd had time over the years to get to know what my feelings for him are and I know they're not going away any time soon, so I'll let Ash have his time to think. This was the first step in the right direction for us, and I didn't want to scare him away with what I was feeling and what I wanted.

I slipped out of bed and put on my underwear as Ash came out the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist, water still dripping down his face and chest from his wet hair. I had to resist from walking over to him and running my hands over his body. He looked so good just wrapped in a towel.

"Lou please don't wear a thong today." Ash groaned pulling on a clean pair of boxers before dropping his towel.

"Why?" I ask innocently whilst bending over slightly to pick up my pair of tights.

"Because, I've only just got rid of my painfully hard dick from waking up with you; and having your naked body wrapped around me. Please don't let me be imagining you all today in this."

"Sorry Ash, but I don't want a VPL with my tight skirt I'm wearing." I say coyly before pulling up my tights as Ash watched on.

The look he was giving me right now made me want to strip to my birthday suit and lay on my bed ready for him. No one had looked at me the way he is right now, it felt good. I felt wanted. I felt sexy.

"I guess I better get used to having a permanent boner today then." He says coming to stand behind me. I could already feel his arousal against my backside.