[67]: Surprise Surgery & Baby Plans

**Thank you @SamanthaKliff for my lovely banner**

"So the test came back negative again." Ayla whispered to me in class later that morning.

"Yea. I guess I'm just sick." I reply whilst working on one of the outfits for the show.

"You still feel sick now?" she asks and I nod.

"Yea, I've got this pain that keeps coming and going in my stomach and I keep feeling sick...then I'm actually sick. But there's nothing to bring up, I'm not actually eating anything." I reply taking my jacket off, I was so warm.

"You really don't look well Lyd," Ayla says raising her hand to my forehead. "And you're super warm. I think you should go the doctors."

"I'll be fine, I just drank too much this weekend that's all."

"I don't think it is, you're looking rather pale and you're burning up. Those aren't hangover symptoms."

A cold shiver took over my body and I turned to look at Ayla, "I'll be right back, going the loo."

I rush out of class to the toilets, I manage to make it in time to be sick but still nothing is coming up. I rinse my mouth out before slowly making my way to class, the pain in my stomach getting more severe as time passed. By the time I made it back to class I was clutching at my stomach and gritting my teeth, I was in so much pain.

"Oh my god Lydia." Ayla shouted running towards me. "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know; I just don't feel good."

"Lydia, are you okay?" Mrs Tudor asks walking over to us.

"She's not been well all morning miss, she's been sick a few times; she's really warm and has terrible stomach pains."

"Head down to the nurse see what she says, but I think you're best heading to the doctors." I nod my head as I wait for Ayla to pack away our things. They're placed into Mrs Tudors store cupboard before she helps me down to the nurse.

"I googled your symptoms." Ayla says as we walk towards the nurse's office.

"Oh god what did it say? I'm dying aren't I? Why did you go on google, it makes me so paranoid with whatever it decides to tell you."

"And you say that Georgia is the dramatic on." She says laughing. "No you're not dying."

"Well then Doctor Google what's wrong with me?" I ask as we reach the right office.

"I think you've got..." she begins before the door opens.

"How can I help you girls?" the nurse asks us as we walk inside.

"I'm not feeling too good."

"What's wrong exactly?"

I list off everything I've been feeling but leaving out the pregnancy tests I've taken. She gets me to lie down on the bed and lift my top up.

"Let me know if this hurts okay." She says and lightly presses on the centre of my stomach, which causes me to groan and wince in pain, she then moves her hands and gently presses down on the right side of my stomach and I wince again.

"Okay I think you need to go to the hospital. It's seems like your appendix is swollen and you need it taken out."

"What?" I gasp slowly sitting up.

"From the symptoms you've told me and from touching your stomach that's what I'd guess."

"That's what I think it is too, I said I googled your symptoms." Ayla grinned helping me off the bed.