[82]: XOXO Revealed!

**Thank you @secondsofashton for my lovely banner**

"I need to talk to you." Tina replies.

"Not a chance, I don't want to hear anything you've got to say after what you did to me at the fashion show."

"I know and I get that. But I'm here to help you Lydia."

"Bullshit." I shout stepping closer to her, "You don't know the meaning behind the word help. You're nothing but a vicious, spiteful little bitch. Now get away from me and my house."

I'm about to close the door on her when she speaks, "It's about the xoxo group. They're revealing it's you behind the tattoo tomorrow." She says, causing me to hold the door open.

I spin my head to look at her and she's staring right at me. "I'm telling the truth, I'm here to warn you." She says. "Can we talk?"

"You've got five minutes." I say stepping out the door and walking towards the chairs on the porch, Ash following behind me.

For a moment she didn't say anything, she just stared down at her hands before moving her gaze to me and Ash.

"I'm sorry for what I did, I really am. When all this started, when I first got involved I didn't realise how far it would escalate to and what would happen." She says and I shrug at her.

"Well it's a little too late for apologies Tina, say what you came to say and then you can leave."

"It's a long story."

"Well you've got four minutes." Ash says from beside me. "You better start talking fast."

"Well I came here tonight to tell you that the people behind that xoxo group are revealing it's you in that picture tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because they know their time is up and they're about to be caught. They want to reveal it's you before they can't anymore."

"No...I meant why come to warn me? Why not just let them do it? You've not given a shit so far about how scared I've felt about all this being revealed. How humiliated I'm going to be. Why come to warn me now?"

"Because I've realised how stupid I've been. Getting involved in this stupid group, it was only meant to be a little bit of fun, a little bit of revenge for you ruining my relationship with Ash. But it's all blown out of proportion now and it's going to completely ruin my future if I don't help stop it."

I raise my eyebrow at her and she continues.

"After what happened at the fashion show on Friday, I was asked to come into college with my parents to speak to the head. Once college was over today, we went to see him. He wanted to know why I did what I did at the fashion show. Why I stole your dress and tried to pass it off as my own."

"And what did you tell him?"

"What I just told you. That it was revenge for you stealing my boyfriend. You took something away from me, so I wanted to take something away from you. Preferably the internship, but I was caught before that happened...and you received one anyway."

"I didn't steal Ash from you Tina. You need to get that through your head, you accomplished that all on your own when you lied and took him away for his birthday weekend, and he found out. Getting Seth to help you send those messages pretending to be me, you ruined your relationship not me."

"You know Seth was behind them?"

"Yes, and we know both of you were behind the photo frames being planted in our bedrooms." Ash says, "We just don't know why."