[47]: His Confessions (ASH BONUS)

**Thank you @KELSEYPETERSON51 for my lovely banner**

This is going to be Ash's POV, so to those of you who don't want to read this, you don't have to. I'm not forcing you to read it. The next chapter I post will be tomorrow and back in Lyd's POV and a continuation from the previous chapter. So if you want you can just skip past this. :)

*Ash's POV*

When I woke up, all I knew was that my head hurt and the thought of opening my eyes right now was worse than anything I wanted to do.

"Morning sleepyhead." I hear Lyd say as I sit up slowly, peeling my eyes open I see her smiling cutely over at me.

"Morning." I croak. "Fuck my head hurts."

"Some tablets on the side there." She says nodding to where the paracetamol was with the glass of water.

"Thanks." I reply moving over the bed to grab them, I swallow two painkillers before picking up my phone. I had a few messages and missed calls so I opened up to see they were all off Tina, bar one which had already been answered. Not that long ago either.

I'd spoken to Tina yesterday and she apologised for what had happened between us and Lyd, she was jealous of our relationship and had just wanted all my attention. She apologised for trying to sabotage Lyd's designs and for purposely ruining Lyd's birthday surprise for me but not for having me to herself. Which I guess I can understand her motives behind that, I was her boyfriend; but at the same time she should have realised I'd want to see my best friend on my birthday as well. Lyd is the most important person in my life, she knew this when we got together. That's what she was jealous of. She's now realised how important Lyd is to me and that if we were going to be friends then she would have to get used to that. She said that she wanted more than friendship from me but understood that as all we could be considering our past. I accepted her apology for how she acted but I told her I couldn't answer for Lyd, she'd have to speak to her herself and now I guess she had.

"You spoke to Tina?" I ask looking over at Lyd who nodded. "And?"

"And what?" She says picking up her bags. "I still hate her."

"But she's apologised Lou."

"I know that, but I don't trust her as far as I could throw her. It doesn't change what she did. Whether it was down to jealously or not."

"I know that, but everyone deserves a second chance right?" I say walking over to her.

"Not the devil, she doesn't."

"Lou don't be like that." I sigh running my hand through my hair.

"I'm not being like anything."

"She apologised for what she did. She just wants to be friends."

"No she doesn't, she wants me out the way and wants back in your bed."

"So are you saying you're in my bed right now?" I ask heading closer to her.

"Well right now I'm stood here." She says, looking at me with an adorable confused face. Holy shit what am I saying?

"Okay that came out wrong, and sounded so much better in my head."

"What are you going on about?"

"I meant, what are we doing? What's going on between us?"

I liked Lyd, and I didn't realise how much until lately and once again, last night ended with us fooling around on my bed.

But this was Lydia...Lou...my best friend in the whole world and my number one. I'm so attracted to her but at the same time; I'm scared if anything more was to happen, it would ruin what we have.