[64]: One Line Or Two?

**Thank you @STRANGELIES for my amazing cover**                  

"Lou you coming down? We need to head out so we can get ready." I heard Ash shout up.

My mind was going into over drive right now...I couldn't be pregnant. I was on the pill, I was meant to be protected, and it's meant to prevent pregnancies and moments of panic like this. I told Ash we were safe, that he had no need to worry. I needed to act normal, he couldn't figure out anything was up until I knew there was a reason to panic.

"Lou?" Ash shouted again coming into my room as I was lay on my bed

"You okay babe?" Ash asks me

Putting my game face on as he pulled me up I smiled. "Yea I'm fine, just felt a bit sick."

"You sure?"

"Yea I'm good, let's go. I need to get ready tonight."

"That's the spirit."

I quickly grab the nail varnish remover for Chris then went downstairs following Ash to say bye to everyone, before putting on our coats and heading out.

"Ash I just need to pop back into boots...won't be long." I say as we get back into his car and near the shops.

"What do you need now?" he asks as he parks back up.

"Tampons." I reply looking at him and he started nervously laughing.

"Ahh okay, I'll just wait in the car."

"Thought you would." I laugh

I walked straight passed the tampons and over to where the pregnancy tests are.

I must have been staring at them for ten minutes not knowing which one to get. They all looked the same and I guess all gave the same result. Eventually I grabbed the clear blue one, knowing it from the advert on the TV it gave an accurate result.

Paying quickly at the counter I shoved the test in my handbag before walking out.

"About time woman." Ash sighed as I climbed back into the car.

"Sorry, bumped into someone I knew...we got talking; you know what us girls are like." I replied quickly.

"Everything alright? You seem nervous." Ash says to me as we head back to his.

"Yea everything's fine, why wouldn't it be?"

"Duno...just since we've left your house you've been quiet."

"I'm fine."

Eventually we get back to Ash's and as we sit down I immediately stand back up.

"What are you doing?" Ash chuckles

"Why are we at your house?" I ask him, "I need to go back to mine and get ready."

"You've got plenty of time before you need to get ready and I still need to give you your present."

"I know...but I don't know what's going on, or what time I need to be ready for, so let's go back to mine." I say heading towards the door when Ash stops me.

"Lou just chill will you. I know what's going on tonight and you've got plenty of time."

"Is there a reason I'm not allowed home?" I ask suspiciously.

"Noooooo," he says grinning at me, so I raise my eyebrow at him questioning is answer.

"Ash."

"Okay...I just have strict instructions to keep you here that's all." He laughs