[68]: Pink Or Blue

**Christina and Lydia's outfits**

*~*It's time for Christina's gender reveal party/baby shower...what do we think she's having? Boy or Girl? Time to place your bets...*~*

"Pink or Blue...Pink or Blue..." I kept shouting out as I danced around the house.

"Is it time for you to go pick up the box yet?" Christina asked and I shook my head.

"I leave in about half an hour, just waiting for Ash to get here. Ahhh I'm so excited for you." I smile walking over to her and pulling her into a hug.

"Me too. I have a feeling it's a boy...Kieran thinks it's a girl."

"I'm going with girl as well." I grin rubbing her belly.

"I'm with you Chris; I think it's a boy." My mum says grinning walking into the dining room with another plate full of ham, cheese and tuna sandwiches.

"How much food you making mum?" I chuckle as returns holding a huge ball of foil covered in cheese and pickle on sticks.

"I want there to be something for everyone here...ooh that reminds me, I need to get the quiches out the fridge."

"Does anyone actually eat quiche?" Fin asks walking into the room with a bowl of sausage rolls and a bowl of cocktail sausages.

"Not a clue. Looks and smells vile, I'll never touch it." I say pulling a face.

"Oh hush Lydia, some people like it. Now go see if you dad has everything he needs to the BBQ." Mum says walking back into the room.

"A BBQ as well?" Fin says shocked and she nods.

"Something for everyone like I said and I know you guys like your burgers and chicken legs. So go Fin and see if you dad needs a hand." Mum says shooing him out the room as she places a second plate of sandwiches down along with the quiche.

I swear she thinks we're feeding the five thousand today with the amount of food she's putting out. It's a good job my brothers were home, along with Ash and his family. Those boys will demolish whatever food is left over; they were like never ending pits of hunger.

"Auntie Dina...I wants a girl...I wants a girl." Alice shouts running into the room and placing her little hands on Christina's bump.

"No...Auntie Dina I wants a boy." Alex says copying his twins' actions.

"Well we'll find out later which it'll be." Chris smiles at them.

"Can we play with them then?" Alice asks and Chris shakes her head.

"Not yet."

"When can we?"

"When they're a lot bigger, they're still growing in my belly right now. Just like how your baby brother or sister is still growing inside your mummy."

"Are you having two like us?" Alex asked and Chris shook her head laughing.

"No buddy, I'm just having one baby."

"Well I wants a boy." He says huffing before running back into the kitchen, Alice quickly following behind him.

"Wow...they don't half drain you." She says sighing whilst chuckling, "And they were only here for five seconds."

"Tell me about it." Grace says walking into the room with two bowls of crisps. More food...my god. "Thank god your brother is around because I would not be able to cope with those two and this pregnancy alone."