[84]: Breaking Free

**Thank you @Liv_Pal for the very cute banner**

After the week I've had I can't wait to just sit back tonight and enjoy watching Elliot and Georgia perform in their end of year production.

Tonight was the night they took to the stage as leads in the college show, all these months and months of rehearsals and stress will be worth it.

After leaving the head of college's office on Tuesday, I was given the rest of the day off. Shame he didn't extend it for the rest of the week. When I walked in on Wednesday everyone knew what had happened and that all the xoxo clues that were posted were about me. There was the obvious joke, whisper and finger pointing but I didn't let it bother me too much after what Georgia had spoke to me. I only had 8 days left in college and I knew I'd never see 99% of these people ever again. And I knew that Rachel, Seth and Joel had been arrested and couldn't do anything else to me. I could finally move on from the hell they had put me through.

One lad though, did end up spending the day with a lovely red hand print on his face courtesy of Ayla after she smacked him one. He came over to us holding the naked picture of me that Joel had posted around the college yesterday; and asked if he could have an autograph. Before I could smack him, Ayla did it for me. So I kneed him in the bollocks and told him to piss off. The rest of the day went pretty smoothly after that.

However, that night I received a call from the police officer who was in charge of the case; he told me that I was lucky that Rachel, Joel and Seth were arrested when they were. They'd brought in all of their computers and mobile's to look for evidence, and whilst going through everything they found a video on Seth's phone all ready to send to the entire email directory of our college. It was a video of me and Ash together in my room. I'd actually dropped my phone once he told me and Ash had to finish the conversation with the officer.

After he'd hung up the phone he filled me in on what he said. Joel and Seth straight up confessed to their involvement in the group but both said that it was all Rachel's idea, that she was ring leader. Rachel however denied everything and that she had no part in the whole group. That was until the officers showed her the evidence they had of her involvement. Text messages. Phone calls. Emails. Photos. Finger prints. She then confessed to her involvement and angrily demanded that Tina should be punished as well as she was part of the group. Ash told me that Rachel took the news very badly that Tina was the one who had dobbed their names in to the head of college and cooperated with the police in regards to the group, just to get off on charges herself.

Like she wouldn't have done it herself given the option, she'd have thrown them all under the bus to try and get herself off scott free.

The police said they'd keep me informed in relation to the case and what was going to happen next. Ash had to tell them though that as of a couple weeks' time I wouldn't be in the country anymore and that the police would have to inform my parents instead.

And now with that all in the past and off my mind, all I had to worry about was what I was going to wear tonight.

"Which top?" I ask turning to face Ash who was lay on my bed flicking through the TV channels.

In one hand I held a silky maroon coloured low cut top, and in the other I held a white peplum top with jewelled details along the collar.

"Ash which top?" I ask again shaking both tops at him.

Again he didn't answer.

So I hooked them both up against my wardrobe before grabbing the remote off him, switching the TV off and sitting on his lap.