[58]: I'll Be Watching You

**Thank you @OXYM0R0N for my lovely cover**

*Secret POV*

I knocked on her front door, quickly checking that the coast was still clear. We couldn't' have anyone seeing us together now; we were so close to ending this.

"Get in then." She hisses grabbing my arm and pulling me inside.

"Did anyone see you?"

"Of course not."

"You better be sure of that, we don't want this getting ruined now."

I follow her upstairs to her room, we needed more ammunition. "Where's..." I begin to say when I get cut off.

"He's here." She replies as we get to her room.

He was humming along to a song from The Police; it had sort of become our unofficial soundtrack of this little vendetta.

"What's going on the next clue?" I ask sitting down next to him.

"Song lyrics." He grins as he hits print.

"Of our theme song I'm guessing?"

"Of course." He smirks

"When are we posting what I showed you?"

"Soon." She says grinning wickedly at me. "Timing is everything with that...and I want to be there to see her face when she knows it's her."

"Well seeing as this is sorted do you need me for anything else? I still have that thing to finish to ruin Lydia's show."

"We can handle this, you need to get that done and fast."

"I am." I snapped and she glared at me.

"Make sure no one sees you." She hisses once more as I close the door behind me.

"Obviously." I mutter under my breath as I leave.

I just hope all this goes to plan.

*Lydia's POV*

It was Thursday evening and we'd all gone round to Lois's house after college. After the message that was posted today I didn't feel safe at my house. We were going to go through all of the clues that had been posted to see if they were about me or if I was just being really paranoid. Ash had a footy match so he was meeting me here after to take me home.

"Okay so do you have all of the clues that have been posted?" Georgia asks and Ayla nods pulling out a ziplock bag filled with these xoxo notes.

"Well here's the first one they sent out but it didn't have any details on it. Just telling everyone what they were going to do." Ayla says placing the down on the floor along with the rest of them.

"Okay so the first one just says 'You don't need to know who we are, but we're here to spill the secrets of the college's miss goodie two shoes. We won't be revealing who she is just yet...because where's the fun in that right? Humiliating her slowly is much better. So keep an eye out for our next post, they'll be a little clue on that. Xoxo I'm watching you.' Well we can assume it's at least two people doing this as they put we, but there could be more." Lois says repeating what was written and we all nod in agreement. "Who's got the actual first clue?"

I pick it up the first clue they sent.

"So the first one says, 'We never said when the next post would be; but today is a great way to kick things off. Here's the first clue...Nothing concrete just yet...but our miss goodie two shoes is a brunette. So the rest of you ladies are safe...well unless you have brown hair that is! Until next time....Xoxo I'm watching you'. Well we all know I've got brown hair." I say handing the note to Georgia who was putting them in order and checking them off if it applied to me.