[45]: No Man's Land, A Bottle Of Vodka & A Bag Of Frozen Peas.

**Thank you @BullSchmidtStoriesxx for the lovely cover**

"You cannot beat a good chip butty." I grinned licking the crumbs off my lips.

"I have to agree with you Lou, great choice on the chippy for tea tonight." He grins demolishing the last few of my chips and gravy as we watched the end of Fast And Furious.

We were six bottles down on the fruit cider already and I'd already eaten a packet of gummy bears. I was slightly drunk but no way near as drunk as I wanted to be tonight.

"I think we need to play a game." Ash says coming in with a tray of jelly shots.

"We can't do them yet, they won't be set." I laugh poking my finger right though one of the shots. They had slightly become jelly-fied but were still really watery.

"They'll do."

"Put them back in the fridge for a little longer, we'll play a different game for a now." I say holding up a bag of M&M's.

"Fine." He says taking the tray back into the kitchen and coming back out with a couple more bottles of fruit cider.

"Okay, so we're going to play catch. Whoever throws the most sweets into the others mouth in a minute wins?" I say opening the chocolate. I turn off the movie and put the music channel on instead.

*~*~*~*

"Okay last round decides the winner." I giggle now holding the bowl of marshmallows. We were about to play chubby bunnies, I knew Ash would win, he's so competitive and to be fair...has a big mouth. I won the first round of catch the M&M, Ash wasn't happy so insisted on another game...which of course he won. So we were playing fluffy bunnies to decide on a winner.

"I'm gona go first" I slur picking up the packet of marsh mallows.

"Fine by me, you can show me how many I need to beat."

"Just shut up and count will you..." I reply

"Okayyyyyy...go."

"Wait..." I shout standing up, "I need another drink first." My body moved quicker than my head and it was too quick for my head to handle. I fell back down, my hands shooting in back to catch me.

"SHIT Lou" Ash gasped.

I had accidentally pressed my hand onto his crotch when I fell to steady myself.

"Oh my god...sorry Ash." I giggle climbing slowly next to him. I watched as he sat with a pained expression on his face with his hands on his dick.

I stood up slower this time, going into his kitchen and grabbing a bag of frozen peas from the freezer. Wrapping the bag in a towel I went back through and passed it to him.

"Thanks." He smiled, gently placing them on his crotch. Boy that smile still killed me.

I walk back into the kitchen to grab what I originally stood up for. Picking four bottles from the fridge I walked back through placing them on the table before grabbing the tray of vodka shots that were now worth doing.

"I swear you can you read my mind." Ash smirks grabbing one of the bottles.

"Okay, so is mini me okay now? Can we play?" I ask sipping on my drink.

"Mini me is sore right now but I think I might be sick if I put marshmallows in my mouth when I'm this drunk."

"I think you're right, another game though?"

"Yea...shots?"

"Okay."

Standing up I took the frozen peas back into the kitchen and return to see Ash with his hands down his boxers.