[7]: Family Interruptions & Friendly Spooning

**Thank You @Daphilicious for my lovely banner** 

Before I knew what was happening, I'm being rolled off Ash and I'm now lying beneath him on the floor. He's currently holding his weight on his forearms as his body rests between my legs. I don't know where all this sexual energy between us is coming from but I'm not going to be the first one to complain; or stop it. I'd wanted this to happen between us for far too long.

His kisses drop from my lips to my neck, making my back arch on its own accord and a pleasurable gasp leaving my lips. I'd never been kissed like this before, I didn't know if what I was doing was right but it all just seemed to come natural to me. My hand running up and down his back and into his hair, my body arching into his and my legs slowly wrapping themselves around him. Ash's fingers follow the trail his lips left down my neck, leaving a line of heat behind them; my whole body felt like it was on fire with him on top of me like this. Everywhere he touches me I tingle after. Ash's lips travel down to my chest now where my top stops, before kissing back up the other side of my neck back to my lips. I run my fingers through his hair before gripping it tight as our kiss continues to get hotter.

His hands are slowly making its way up my top, gently stroking my stomach and lifting it higher as he goes along. My nails gently scratch down his back as he grinds his lower half onto mine; a unexpected groan leaves my mouth. Shit that was hot. I tug at his top, pulling it over his head and throwing it behind us, breaking our kiss for a brief second. My mind was in a spin, was this really happening right now? I feel Ash's fingers brush over my breasts under my top before pushing it higher, I was almost revealing my lacy black bra to him when we hear a key in the front door.

WHAT? NO! You've got to be kidding me, please don't stop this from happening right now.

No one is ever here on Friday night: his mum works nights at the hospital, his dad is somewhere in the world on business work, his older brother is in University and his younger siblings are at their grandparent's house, same as every Friday. This is our night alone and now it's being horribly interrupted.

It takes a second for us to stop kissing and realise that someone's coming in; panic appears on both our faces as Ashton springs apart from me before helping me up. I pull my top down and sort myself out before sitting down on the sofa whilst Ash readjusts himself and grabs his top from the floor, quickly throwing it back on. I discretely wipe my mouth removing evidence of our kiss before grabbing my drink off the table; whilst Ash sits down next to me, slightly out of breath and grabs his drink as well. The movie we were watching, that was long forgotten is still running so we pretend we're watching that. Although, I'm pretty sure neither of us can say what had happened if asked; besides the basics off it.

I hear the front door shut and lock before the living room door opens and a familiar head pops its way in.

Catching who it is, a huge grin takes over my face and I jump up off the sofa, running towards the door shouting, "Oh my god, Cayden" Where I'm immediately wrapped in a huge hug. Cayden is Ashton's older brother who is away at university now, so we never get to see him much anymore and I miss him; he's like my older brother as well.

"Hey squirt" he grins wrapping his arms tighter around me. "You're drunk"

"I know...blame your brother."

"Oh I always do when you're in this state." He laughs pulling away from me to do the whole man hug thing with Ashton.

"What you doing back here mate? We weren't expecting you." Ash asks, quickly glancing in my direction nervously before looking back at his brother.

"I missed you guys..." he began to say, me and Ash step away from him with our eyebrows raised and our arms crossed.

"Pshht...okay. Now tell us the truth." I say grinning at him.