[60]: But Who?

**Thank you @Smile_4_A_WHILE for my lovely banner**

The fundraiser day turned out to be a much bigger success that we thought. We had so much going on that it ran for an extra two hours. Thankfully a lot of the volunteers helped to clear up, so it didn't take too long. We'd managed to raise enough money to give me back what I'd spent on material and clothes for the introduction, have some spare to make much better programmes for the audience and judges and for us to upgrade our end of year summer ball.

I was in the car with the girls heading back to mine. Thankfully there hadn't been any new xoxo messages floating around today, it would have been the last thing I needed to see or hear whilst running round like a blue arsed fly making sure everything was running smoothly and everyone was having fun.

"So I've been thinking..." Ayla says and we all turn to her as she lowers the volume of the new Rita Ora track.

"Don't hurt yourself babe." Lois giggles and Ayla reaches over and smacks her legs lightly.

"Bitch." She chuckles before continuing "As I was saying, I was thinking about all this xoxo bullshit you've been getting Lyd."

"Okay..." I say leaning closer to her driver's seat. "What about it?"

"Well whoever is behind this is obviously listening into your life somehow, especially with some of the messages they've put out recently."

"Where are you going with this Ay?" Georgia asks

"Well what if it's someone we know and trust?" she mumbles but we all hear her.

I glance at the Georgia and Lois and shrug, "I'd hope not because everyone that knows this stuff about me I love and trust, but I guess it could be, but who?"

"I duno, I've just been trying to get my head around everything. Well we all know it's none of us in this car..." she says and they all nod vigorously.

"I hope it's not crossed your mind that it could be any of us?" Lois asks and I shake my head.

"Of course not, I trust you girls with my life you know that. We've been best friends for almost twenty years; I wouldn't doubt you for a second."

"Good. You know we've all got your back Lyd." Georgia smiles pulling me into a side hug.

"And well we know it's not Ash right?" Ayla says

"Of course it's not him. You should have seen him last night when I told him about the picture that was posted, he was livid. I honestly thought he was about to punch something, I've never seen him so protective and angry. And he's my best friend and boyfriend guys...he'd never do that to me."

"We know. So who else knew about everything that's been leaked lately about you?" Georgia asks

"No one I don't think. Obviously Elliot and Marcus know bits from what they hear at lunch and whatever you's talk about during class." I say turning to Georgia.

"We don't actually speak that much anymore, with all the rehearing we've got to do there's barely time for a quick swig of water never mind chatting." She says, "And I think he's still slightly embarrassed with the whole kissing me drama."

"So do you think that he could be behind this? You did cheat on him and he does know a lot about you and knows about your tattoo." Lois says and I sigh.

"Well he never got the chance to take a photo of it, not that I've have let him so I don't know how he'd have that if it is him. But I honestly don't see him doing this, Elliot isn't a malicious person, it's not in his nature to do something like this to someone."