[70]: Final Preparations & Moaning Puppets

**These are the introduction outfits**

So tonight was the night I'd be waiting for, the fashion show was finally here. After months and months of planning, sketching, re-sketching and making the outfits; after months of stressing, worrying, shading, cutting, measuring and sewing; the night was here to show it all off.

College today was manic, Mrs Tudor said all we had to do was sign in for registration in the morning and then again after lunch but we were allowed to spend the day at home or at the college making sure everything was ready for tonight.

The media department were also making sure everything was ready on their end, they were getting part of their final grade for this show and part for the musical Georgia and Elliot were in next week. They were double checking everything was finalised for the giant screens they had put up and that the lighting, sound and music were ready to go. All the chairs were set out in the room for the audience to watch and there was the space right in front of the runway where the judges table was placed.

I'd spent the morning in college, making sure that my pod had everything it needed. I had an old desk so I'd be able to put all the accessories, make-up, hair products on there and keep all the shoes underneath. My old full length mirror which thankfully had a stand attached was in here as well as a fairly decent sized one I'd just placed on top of the desk. I'd also placed a couple of bags of haribo and case of water under the desk as well, no doubt we'd need a sugar boost and be gasping for a drink throughout the show.

I had just signed in after lunch and was currently back in my room making sure I had everything with me that I could possible need for tonight and then a few extras thrown in as well. Just in case. I didn't want any just in cases...but after the week I'd had I think I needed them.

I had humongous butterflies in my stomach, I wasn't sure if they were down to nerves or excitement. I just hoped that tonight went smoothly without any drama.

As they promised, every day this week there were messages from the xoxo group slowly revealing who I was to the whole college.

Monday's message:

*~*

Our miss goodie two shoes might have dodged the baby bullet herself but is about to become an auntie again twice over.

Xoxo I'm still watching you

*~*

Tuesday's message:

*~*

18 is a big number for our miss goodie two shoes right now.

Xoxo I'm still watching you.

*~*

Wednesday's message:

*~*

Miss goodie two shoes no longer has the perfect body, not that she did anyway, but she now has some lovely new scars to add to her un-flawless skin.

Xoxo I'm still watching you.

*~*

Thursday's message:

*~*

Our miss goodie two shoes LOVES herself a good Friday tradition.

Xoxo I'm still watching you

*~*

And today's message was:

*~*

If you're clever enough you'll be able to work out miss goodie two shoes name.

If A = 1