[61]: Faux Friends & Interrupted Kisses

**Thank you @Pinkalicious11 for my lovely banner**

"Seth didn't just give up on you Lyd, this present of his was a way of him having some control over you without you knowing it." Lois says and I nod, still feeling numb and violated.

"We spoke about a lot of stuff in this room guys." I whisper and they nod.

"And Seth has probably heard and seen it all. At least we know how there's that picture of your tattoo now." Ayla says and I nod.

"God knows what else he's seen." I whisper.

"Now I say we put this frame back into its box along with all of these xoxo clues that I've been holding onto and see if anything else happens this week. Keep all of this together."

"I agree." Lois says as Ayla begins to put everything into the box.

"Seth won't be getting any more information from us to use against you now." Georgia says hugging me.

"You need to tell Ash." Lois tells me

"I will tomorrow, it's his uncle's sixtieth meal tonight so all his family's going to that."

"Why aren't you going with him?" Ayla asks

"Because when they were booking the table for the meal Ash was still with Tina and he didn't want her going with him to meet his family. You know what he's like for girls meeting his parents let alone everyone in his family. So he didn't book a plus one."

"And this isn't something you want to tell him over the phone."

"Exactly; so I'll just go round to his tomorrow and tell him. He's going to be so angry at Seth; I'm going to have to keep him away from him in college on Monday."

"Why? Let him do his worst to him." Lois says grinning, "He deserves everything he gets the little perv."

"I know and I'm not doing this to protect Seth. I just don't want Ash getting into trouble when it's Seth that should be."

"I guess." She sighs.

"Anyway, hows everything coming for the show?" Georgia asks

"Great, I've got a few things left to finish on my surprise dress and I'm done." I grin, "You've not got much to finish right Ay?"

"No, I'm almost done as well. I just want the fashion show to be here already. I want to see everyone wearing all my pretty outfits." She grins and I nod in agreement.

I couldn't wait for the show.

*~*~*~*

I didn't get to see Ash yesterday like I hoped; his parents had gotten so drunk on Saturday night at their family meal, that they weren't in any fit state to drive home on Sunday till later on that evening. So today after college I was going to tell him.

I was also hoping that now we'd found the frame in my room the stupid xoxo messages would stop; but they didn't.

Today's message was:

*~*

Miss goodie two shoes...you may think you know HOW...but you definitely don't know WHO! haha

And nothing is going to stop us.

Here's your next clue to guess who our miss goodie two shoes is...

Her name is five letters long.

XOXO I'm still watching you! ;)

*~*