[64]: One Shot or Two? (ASH BONUS)

**Thank you @pavandeep for my lovely banner**

*Ash's POV*

I walked into the house behind Lydia completely gobsmacked.

Lou pretty much disappeared upstairs as soon as she walked inside and within a matter of seconds Ayla, Lois and Georgia had followed her up...they knew something was wrong. Lois glanced at me as she walked past looking concerned. I headed straight into the kitchen and grabbed the bottle of jaeger pouring myself a large jaeger-bomb and necking it.

This couldn't be happening...we were only nineteen for god's sake. We couldn't have a kid yet. We've not been together that long either. She said she was on the pill...that we were protected.

Dammit.

This is why I always insist on wearing condoms, I never wanted to end up in this position until I knew I was ready to become a dad. I'd never been with a girl without using one till I was with Lou, she said we were protected and I trusted her. I still do, I trust her with my life but why did she allow us to get in this position?

We have so much to do ahead of us; I was heading off to university in September and she was hopefully heading to New York or Paris for her internship...a baby would ruin all these plans.

"You alright mate?" Elliot asked grabbing a beer out of the fridge

"Yea I'm fine...just in need of a drink." I smiled pouring myself another shot then grabbing a beer out the fridge myself.

I began to mingle with everyone whilst necking the drinks back thick and fast.

"Ash you alright?" Greg asked me

"Yea I'm fine."

"You're drinking a lot tonight."

"It's a party isn't it?" I laughed but he didn't seem convinced. I don't know why I can't just talk to the boys about this but I guess at the moment it's all uncertain, if Lou was pregnant then I would tell them. I'd need their support, but for now I didn't want to say anything.

I noticed Georgia come downstairs to let everyone know Lydia was only going to be a few minutes; she was just sorting herself out. Shit, that must mean the girls know what's going on. Could she be doing the test now? Should I go up and do it with her?

What if she was pregnant? I know it would be mine considering I am the only lad she's slept with. I couldn't just leave her to deal with this on her own...if she was pregnant I would step up and take responsibility...I wouldn't run away like a coward. No...I would be a man, it takes two to tango after all. I mean she is my best friend after all, and my girlfriend, I love her.

I love her.

I'm such an idiot.

Seriously...why am I still down here?

I need to be upstairs and be there for her.

I need to speak to her...

Heading towards the stairs, Joel shouted me over. "Ash where you going?"

"Just going for a piss why?" I say

"Grab us a beer first please, can't be arsed moving." He grinned nodding his head to the pretty girl he was sat with. I smiled and nodded heading back to the kitchen.

I grab a few drinks out the fridge and take them through to the boys, when my eyes caught Nina's for a quick second. I smiled politely before heading back to the kitchen. She was stunning, rather tall, blonde, smoking body and really pretty...was hard for me not to look...for any guy to look. But look was all I would do, I may have a reputation for being a player but I'm with Lou now and I wouldn't jeopardise that for anything or anyone.

I'd already wasted enough time down here; I needed to go see her. I took a rather large gulp settling my nerves before turning around...only to be met by Nina.

"Hey Ash." She smiled at me, flicking her hair over her shoulder

"Oh hey."

"Not spoken to you tonight...how you doing?"

"I'm alright, how you doing?" I smiled walking closer to her to get past her.

"Much better now I'm here with you." She grinned moving closer to me

"Oh...right..." I replied, nervously laughing at her as she backed me up against the counter.

"So where's the birthday girl?" she asks running her fingers up my chest.

"She's just upstairs, I'm about to go get her actually." I reply, removing her hands from me. I was rather drunk right now and I didn't want to get into a situation that looked bad and couldn't get out of.

"You don't need to do that, I'm having a much better time without her here with us." She grinned before pushing her lips onto mine before I could do anything to stop her.

"Oh sorry to interrupt..." I heard a female voice say causing me to freeze and pull away from Nina.

"Just as I was getting into it as well." Nina sighed but grinning away at me.

My heart was pounding right now because I knew who had just walked in...

*~*~*~*

Only a short part but I wanted to post what happened with Ash whilst Lydia was upstairs. The next chapter is almost written so that'll be up tonight once it's done. :)

Let me know what you think!x