[44]: TFIF (Thank Fuck It's Friday)

**Thank you @CatrionaRamsay for my lovely cover!**

I stormed out the diner and outside to get some fresh air and clear my head. I was so close to bursting into tears but at the same time I was angry. It wasn't Marcus' place to tell me about mine and Elliot's relationship. Why wasn't Elliot talking to me about all this, if this is how he's feeling?

Dammit, I hate boys!

Well, I don't hate them hate them.

I love them really.

Well, I love one boy.

But why are they so confusing?

They think us girls are the confusing ones...well...I suppose we have our moments...but they're just as bad as us.

I walked around the car park for a few minutes before heading round towards the quad where there were some benches and peace and quiet.

I needed to think.

"Lyd?" I heard someone say from beside me.

So much for peace and quiet...

Turning around I saw Elliot; he was sat on the same bench that I had confessed to cheating on him. The bench I was going to break up with him on. How ironic.

"Lyd are you okay?" He asks getting up and walking over to me.

"No I'm not. Whatever gave you that idea?"

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks wiping under my eye.

"Like you don't already know." I say sarcastically. "Your brother did your dirty work for you; you don't need to act like you care about me anymore." I say swatting his hand away from my cheek.

"My dirty work? What? Lyd what are you going on about?" He asks grabbing my arm as I attempted to get away from him.

"You're brother that you speak to like he's your damn dear diary. He just filled me in on everything you're feeling about our relationship. He dumped me on your behalf. Thanks for that by the way. If you didn't want to be with me anymore Ell, I thought you'd at least have the decency to do it yourself instead of taking the coward way out."

"What did he say? What are you talking about?"

"Just like I said...he dumped me on your behalf. You talk to him about how you're feeling about us, more than you do me so you don't need to look so shocked." I say stepping away from him. "Apparently you don't like me spending any time with Ash, you want me to spend all my free time with you and you don't trust me anymore after I cheated on you. Not that I blame you there but I wanted to earn it back; I wanted us to work. I've been trying to make us work but you don't seem to be giving a shit about us these past two weeks. And as for you not liking my friendship with Ash, I can't help how close we are or how much time we spend together; it's the way we always have been. Our families are incredibly close so he's always popping round or me to his; it's the same with our siblings as well. But you were my boyfriend not him, I was trying to prove that to you but now I guess you no longer have to worry about any of that."

I walk away from him ignoring him calling after me no wanting him to see me cry. I walk back up to class after making a quick pit stop in the ladies to freshen up. Thankfully Mrs Tudor was back off her lunch so the door was open and I could get on with my work, taking my mind off stupid boy trouble.

"How are your outfits coming along Lydia?" Mrs Tudor asks standing beside me.

"Great actually. I've finished my bikini designs already as well as my formal ones. The male outfits are almost done as well, just a few more adjustments needed. And I've got the measurements for my last six dresses. I'm ready to start making the night out slash date outfits next. I figured it was the best idea to get all the other outfits out the way first seeing as how many sequins I have to sew onto my other dresses."