[34]: Lyd vs Ash - Again!

**Thank you so much @gizelle_duhh for my amazing cover, I love the little tag line from the story bio**

Ash grabbed my mannequin to take upstairs as he followed me up. We get to my room and I drop my bag and material on my desk as he closes the door behind him, placing my mannequin down.

I spin to look at him and poke his chest. "Why the hell are YOU angry? You've got no reason to be angry with me."

"I'm angry at you because you're angry at me and I've not got a fucking clue why."

If I wasn't so angry with him, I'd laugh at his reasoning for being angry. 'I'm angry at your because you're angry at me' it was like we were five again, arguing in the back garden. But we weren't five, and we weren't in his back garden, and this was more important than me being angry at him for throwing worms at me.

"Are you serious?" I ask and he nods.

"I really don't know why you're mad at me."

"You really are dense Ash." I say shaking my head at him as I pace back and forth in front of him. "I'm upset about the weekend obviously."

"Why? I know we were meant to hang out but I saw Tina's message to you and your reply. You knew we were going away, that she was surprising me, so you changed your plans for us to another weekend."

I think my eyes just popped out my head as I looked at him. "WHAT?"

My text to Tina...what the fuck did she tell him?

"I mean-" he starts to say and I hold my hand up to him to shut him up.

"I heard what you said but it doesn't make any sense."

"I don't understand."

"Why would I do that, why would I text Tina when I can't fucking stand her?"

"I...erm..."

"Why would I change OUR plans that I've had booked for months, and had them booked wayyyyyy before she came along just for her?"

"Lou...I..." he starts to say but I cut him off.

"The last thing I knew about our plans was this; you were going out for an early dinner with Tina on Friday then you were coming back to yours and we were going to hang out. Then on Saturday we would do our traditional birthday breakfast and I'd give you your gift and go from there."

"Yea I know that, but then Tina text you..."

"Tina never text me."

"Yes she did, I saw the message from you on her phone."

"No she didn't. I've never had a message off her. She probably got one of her friends or someone she knows to text her that message and just change their name to mine in her phone book to trick you."

"What? No, she wouldn't do that."

"Ash, when the hell are you going to open up your fucking eyes and believe me?" I shout at him as he stares at me wordlessly.

"I'm your god damn best friend and I have never and will never lie to you. Tina never text me. I didn't know you'd gone out of town for the weekend till I turned up at your house on Friday night and spoke with your parents."

"You went to my house?" he says and I nod.

"What else was I supposed to do? You said you'd let me know when you got home but you never did. It was past nine so I got a taxi round to yours but you weren't there, that's when your mum told me where you were. That Tina had taken you away for the weekend and had apparently said I was okay with rearranging our plans because she couldn't."