[26]: A Tempted Moment

**Thank you @Muskaandayal for my lovely banner**

Finally noticing who it was, my heart slowed down from pounding in my chest and my lungs stopped constricting. Once I was over my shock, anger filled me.

Grabbing the pillow Elliot had won me earlier, I slowly move over to my bed. As I lift it to hit him, he turns over and smiles at me briefly before a look of shock takes over.

"Hey." He says before I smash my pillow down over his head.

"You fucking little shit." I say angrily whilst still smacking him over and over with the pillow.

"What the hell."

"Will you stop it?"

"Ow."

"You scared me."

"Stop it. I'm sorry."

"I swear you're not my best friend anymore."

"Lou, stop."

Ash's hands finally manage grab mine and pull the pillow off me, before I start smacking him. Before I could blink, I was on my back on my bed, with Ash kneeling over me holding my arms tightly in his grasp above my head.

"What the hell was that for?" he asks as I lie there trying to get my breath back, takes it out of you pummelling someone with a pillow.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?"

"It's a long story."

"Why did you hit me?"

"You scared me."

"Sorry Lou. I didn't think about that when I came in."

"I wasn't expecting you that's all. I came out of the bathroom to see a body lying in my bed, it scared me."

"I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven, as long as you tell me why you're here."

He was still in the same position, straddling me and clutching my hands with his. The t-shirt I was wearing had risen with us play-fighting and was now bunched up around my waist, my red lace underwear now on show.

My heart rate picking back up but now for a completely different reason.

My eyes flickered down then back up to him as I watch his eyes flicker over my face before taking in my body. I could feel his gaze all over me like he was physically touching me.

"Why are you here Ash?" I whisper and his eyes latch back onto mine, but still didn't move from his spot above me.

"I wanted to see you, tonight's our night."

My heart melted, and if it was possible I fell in love with him more. I smile up at him shyly and nod.

"What happened to going to see Cayden?"

"Turns out his girlfriend didn't cheat on him, the picture he got sent was an old one of her and her high school boyfriend kissing."

"Oh."

"Yea. Some girl who wants to bang him sent it him to try break them up, I got to his place as they were part the way through ripping each other's clothes off. He just nodded at me to sit on the sofa whilst he dragged his girlfriend up to his room." He says laughing.

"Oh lovely." I grin and he shakes his head in amusement.

"I'm just grateful I brought my headphones with me."

"Don't say anything else; I don't need a mental image."

"Anyway, he explained everything quickly to me when he came back down, apologising that he'd asked me to go up there and ruin my plans tonight."

"So you came back tonight and what...came straight here?" I ask

"I knew you were going out so I went to see Tina, you know surprise her and take her out."

"I'm guessing if you're here that didn't go down as you had planned."

"No. She was still mad that I had chosen to go there in the first place and blow off our plans for tonight. She said I had to think of something to make it up to here tomorrow night and kicked me out her house. So I came here turns out you went out later than I thought."

"You saw me?" I ask and he nods.

"You looked beautiful."

"Thanks Ash."

"Red is definitely your colour." He says quietly, almost huskily. I look up at him to see him close his eyes and shake his head lightly, as if to shake something away he was thinking.

"You think so?"

"Oh definitely."

"Why didn't you come tell me what happened?"

"You were off out and I didn't want to ruin your night so I waited till Elliot drove off and came in. Hung out with Chris and Kieran for a bit until Fin came back, then played Fifa with him."

"And then decided to scare the life out of your best friend."

"That I did." he grins at me. "Sorry again about that."

"It's fine now. Are you going to keep me in this position all night or let me go at some point?"

"I duno, I'm rather fond of this position we're in."

"Last time we were in this position, something happened." I whisper, recalling the night we were drunk and we finally kissed.

"Only for us to be interrupted if I remember rightly." He smiled his heart stopping gorgeous smile at me and I nod back.

"And for you to say it was a mistake." I whisper closing my eyes as I hear him inhale sharply. I didn't want to bring that up but I didn't want him to kiss me now and for him to backtrack and hurt me all over again.

By the time I opened my eyes again, his eyes weren't as playful or full of lust as they were before. He squeezed my hands gently before pressing a light kiss to my forehead then letting go and getting off me.

"I've got pins and needles now." He laughs lightly shaking his legs out.

My heart hurt, I knew him getting off me and not kissing me this time was him silently saying it would be a mistake again. I flicked my lamp off and climbed under my quilt, pulling it high over my shoulders before turning my back to Ash so he wouldn't see the tear that slipped down my cheek.

"Get in if you're sleeping here." I say to him over my shoulder as he pulls his top over his head and tugs off his jeans before slipping in behind me.

"Night Lou."

"Night Ash."

"You'll have to fill me in tomorrow where Elliot took you tonight." He whispers wrapping his arm around me, pulling me tight to him.

"I will. Night."

"Night." He says quietly before I feel him press a light kiss to my temple.

*~*~*~*~*

My heart hurt for Lyd a little writing this, I love her and Ash together but before anyone shouts at me, I have a plan!

A short and sweet part for tonight, I only wanted it to be this cute scene between them. Both of them feeling a lot of stuff right now. 

Anyway, leave me your thoughts as always...I love reading them! And please Vote!