Yandere! Lightspeed rescue vs. Timeforce x Reader

( This is also another request from 1mjustak1d)

You were a mechanic that was helping the Lightspeed rescue team, but also the Timeforce team as well once Lightspeed rescue finished their missions, but you still keep in contact with them and help them in case they need something fixed. Little did you know something is going to be odd...

Right now, you were at your garage fixing a gadget off some sort until you got a call and answered the phone. It was Carter as he told you that he needs your help with something as you nod making your way to the town square since he was there. It didn't take that long for you making there as you spotted Carter " Carter!" “ Hey Y/N" he greets you as you head over to where he was and he gives you a small head pat making you pout and he chuckled. He was about to asked you something until you hear screaming as both of you ran seeing a monster attack, but it was a different monster so Carter morph and fought the monster as you were watching him.

The monster was about to attack you, but it was interrupted by a blast as you saw Wes protecting you. " Wes." You said as he help Carter stop the monster as it disappear and both of them demorph and head to you " Y/N are you okay?" Wes asked you you hugged him since it's been awhile since you last saw him " I'm fine just glad you came to help." You said as he was a bit embarrassed as he gently gave you a small hug making Carter slightly jealous " So you two know each other?" He asked out of curiosity, but of course Wes was slightly annoyed with him interrupted the moment. You told him that your a mechanic for him and the Timeforce rangers whenever they need help with something.

Wes nod and explain why he's here and a monster from the future is threatening Marine Bay and came to stop here to prevent the monster from destroying. Both of you agreed to help as Carter and Wes contact their team about heading over to the Aquabase to explain the plan and for you to create a device to stop the monster as you nod " You go ahead Y)N we'll be right behind you plus I need to talk to him." They said as you nod leaving the two alone. Once your gone the two red rangers glared at each other " So you think I don't noticed what your trying to do Carter just because you met them first doesn't mean they'll be stuck with you. Got something to say Grayson?" Wes asked smirking as Carter growl grabbing him by the collar " You watch your mouth Collins I CAN eliminate you here and now, but your lucky I'm letting you live." He said dropping him as the two had a stare off and went their separate ways flipping each other off. It didn't take long as the two groups got with each other and went over the plan.

Timeskip by after the final battle with the two teams working together

The monster was defeated as everyone was glad that it's over and started to have a small celebration for their winning. You was happy that they won the battle and a chance that both teams you helped are getting together, but the part that you didn't know is that both teams have been taking a interest in you ever since you help them and visa versa it's like their always happy to see you and they feel different when their around you, but it didn't click until later on they realized that they have feelings for you. At first both teammates found out that they all have feelings for you and decided to talk it out before fighting even though some are ready to throw hands and later on to the team up they figured out that the other teams have a crush on you.

At first Lightspeed and Timeforce was jealous of one another about getting your attention and almost started a brawl well almost because the Lightspeed team dump a bucket of ice cold water on the with paint laughing at them and then Timeforce team throw oil on the ground making the Lightspeed trip and fell in the fountain. They were about to fight, but they tried talky things out and admit they will share you, but will asked you later on which everyone agreed

Right now, you were headed to the clocktower to head there until you bump into someone talking to two other people. " Sorry" " Watch where your going you- oh.. I'm so sorry cutie I didn't mean to." One of them said as the other agree as he slightly blush from being called cute " I-I see, but I need to go" you said trying to leave, but your arm was grabbed from the group" But can't you please stay a little bit longer? I was wondering if we can go out sometime" the grunt asked as you was silent for a moment trying to leave.

Just before you were going to say something to them until you hear a ' Bang ' sound and people around you screaming and running away as you looked down seeing the three grunts shot and dead on the ground. You turned around seeing the Lightspeed and Timeforce team with their blasters out killing them three and went over to you. " I appreciate your help, but don't you think it was overkill?" You asked them pointing to the bodies and they just shrugged not caring. " They were flirting with you, but we just wanted to make sure they got them message" " Bye killing them" “ Yes " they respond.

" Something is wrong with you guys I don't understand why I put up with you guys?" You said annoyed with them.

" Because you love us and we're stuck with you forever." Trip said.

“ You're idiots."  you blurted out

" We're your idiots forever." Chad said

" I hate you guys." you grumble in annoyance.

" We love you too." They said knowing you care about them.