2

chapter 2

    Kawashima Tomie did not expect that this hidden line would not start from the beginning, but continue with the ending of the previous BE line.

    After all, having a pre-story will always affect the follow-up strategy, and there are many abilities that cannot be used.

    He opened the backstage to check the information about this attack line.

    Originally, the information of the system was just a background introduction about the identity of [Kawakami Tomie]. But after opening this hidden strategy line, the system's prompts changed.

    [Copy 1: [love1000%! The bamboo horse is still heaven, my love for you transcends life and death]

    Introduction: You are Gojo Satoru’s playmate and servant, and you grew up together, but you died in an accident, unable to accept the reality of Gojo Wu subconsciously cursed you, and hoped that you could stay by their side forever...

    In other words, he became a cursed spirit?

    Or was it cursed by Gojo Satoru?

    He's starting to take care of himself now.

    Kawashima Tomie knew the specialness of his body.

    He is born to be charming, loves extravagance, and has a bad personality, but because of his good looks, he attracts countless people to make up for it, and he will be seduced by Tomie Kawakami to draw out the darkest desires in his heart, and the consequences of being drawn out by desires , that is, Fu Jiang will be killed. It is better to leave a whole body, and the crueler one will not even leave a whole body.

    Tomie Kawashima has no tendency to self-abuse. The pain setting of the game is adjusted to the penultimate gear. Even if someone stabs him, he will only feel the pain of being pricked by a needle. This pain can also help Tomie adjust his emotions to act, so Tomie always Not off.

    However, in the restricted-level screen that will definitely be blocked, he will be automatically blocked by the system, and he will feel nothing at all. He will start the strategy again after he is resurrected.

    In addition to the ability to lure, this body also has an ability [Proliferation].

    Both hair and blood have the effect of splitting and proliferating, let alone other parts. If Kawashima thinks, then this world will soon be occupied by Fu Jiang.

    Fu Jiang will decide whether to hide his abilities depending on the goal of the strategy and the ending he wants to play.

    When he went to attack Fu Heisher and Xia Youjie, he would not hide it, but when he attacked Wujo Wu and Qihai Jianren, he would hide it tightly. Even the last BE line was the same. He didn't know that he had the ability to proliferate, why would he dig out his heart and put it in a fish tank to raise it?

    Fu Jiang stretched out his hand, trying to get out from here.

    He succeeded, leaving the black area and coming to Gojo Satoru's room.