5

Chapter 5

    Fu Jiang and know that Xia Youjie agreed.

    Now that he has agreed, there is no need for him to stay here any longer.

    After all, the selfish 'Fu Jiang' won't waste time on this after he has achieved his goal. He showed a somewhat annoyed expression, snorted and walked to the next door.

    "It's ruthless. I just threw it away after using it." Xia Youjie didn't stop Fu Jiang from leaving, "Go back and be with your boyfriend?" "

    What boyfriend." Fu Jiang didn't look back when he left, "It's just that It's a better spare tire."

    He walked halfway, and then returned, "By the way, do you still have money?"

    "What are you doing?" Xia Youjie raised his eyebrows.

    "Of course it's shopping." Fu Jiang said, "I can't bear such a hard life. It's fine if I don't have a big meal, and I don't have my own room!"

    Compared with the previous life, the living conditions after becoming a curse spirit can be said to be linear decrease.

    Of course Xia Youjie is rich.

    But he just didn't want to give it.

    That was the money I had worked so hard to earn, so it was a bit strange to spend money on a curse spirit.

    "When I borrowed it from you, I will return it to you later."

    "You are a curse spirit, so you can't go out to work." Xia Youjie pointed out the important point.

    Fu Jiang decided to make trouble.

    "Lend it to me! I want to eat too! I haven't eaten a bite of food for more than a month, and I'm going to starve to death. Do you want to see me so hungry that I lose my mind and eat people?" Fu Jiangyue said louder , He was wronged while talking, his eyes were red, and he was about to cry, it was so pitiful.

    Xia Youjie felt a certain string in his brain tightened at that time, subconsciously took out his wallet and took out a few ten thousand yuan bills in it and gave it to Fu Jiang.

    [Xia Youjie Favorability +5]

    Fu Jiang immediately stopped crying, took the flimsy money and stuffed it into his pocket, and once again resumed his original attitude of taking it for granted.

    "That's all right, I'm leaving, goodbye!"

    Said, Tomie went straight through the wall and returned to Gojo Satoru's dormitory.

    It wasn't until Fu Jiang's figure disappeared that Xia Youjie's reason finally returned.

    Why did I give so much all of a sudden—

    what's more, I thought it was worth it!

    Xia Youjie sat on the bed blankly, and took a long while before continuing to take out his mobile phone to check the news of Tomie Kawakami.