63

Chapter 63

    It is naturally impossible for Osamu Dazai to take the initiative to find Mori Ogai and say that I am planning to usurp the throne, so hurry up and give me the position of leader of the Communist Party. Instead, relying on Mori Ogai's identity as a student, he infiltrated into the power center of the port mafia bit by bit.

    Mori Ogai's identity as a student is very useful, and everyone will take the initiative to give reasonable explanations to Dazai Osamu's actions and make way for Dazai Osamu.

    But Osamu Dazai and Ogai Mori are the same people after all, no matter how cautious Osamu Dazai was, his behavior was still discovered by Ogai Mori.

    During this period of time, Mori Ogai was not very happy.

    It is impossible for Mori Ogai not to have discovered something that outsiders have discovered, but he has been holding back and never revealing his attitude.

    Of course he knows that Fu Jiang has been dishonest recently and likes to hook up outside.

    This kind of hookup is not to use "different abilities" to complete the task, but simply like to have some relationships with the same sex or even the opposite sex that exceed the normal range.

    At first everyone thought it was normal, but after a long time, everyone realized that something was wrong.

    Has Tomie become more enthusiastic about other people besides Mori Ogai?

    Fu Jiang even accepted some people's overtures, and even accepted some expensive gifts.

    One or two pieces is okay, but if there are too many, it will be very conspicuous.

    Tomie has his own salary card and bonuses, and Mori Ogai will also give Tomie pocket money, but the monthly money is fixed, and the luxury goods and luxury cars that appear in the house are of unknown origin.

    If he can't afford it with his own money, it's someone else's gift.

    Indeed, there are countless people who want to please Fu Jiang. As the wife and cadre of the head of the port mafia, he deserves to be courted. He has received gifts before, but so many gifts and luxuries are still unusual.

    Even if he didn't want to believe it anymore, Mori Ogai knew that he might be cuckolded by Tomie.

    Mori Ogai thought he had a good relationship with Tomie, and never even suspected that Tomie would cheat.

    Yes, indeed, Tomie's personality and special features make him very popular. There are countless people who like Tomie, but before marriage, Tomie was very self-disciplined, and he didn't even glance at other suitors, like Chuya Nakahara This is also very consciously rejected, cutting off the possibility of other people coveting.

    Why did it take so long, and suddenly... it seemed like a different person.

    The same cannot be said.

    Before associating with himself, Fu Jiang's nature was indeed like this, but he restrained himself after associating with himself, and now he just reverted to his old ways and released his nature.