33

Chapter 33

    Xia Youjie was angry.

    very angry.

    But when he was really angry, Xia Youjie found that he had calmed down.

    He felt that he could treat Fu Jiang and Qihai Jianren calmly.

    He also couldn't raise Qihai Jianren's spirit.

    Because in the final analysis, it was all Fu Jiang's fault.

    At the beginning, everyone could see Qihai Jianren's resistance to Fu Jiang, and even wanted to hide far away. If it wasn't for Fu Jiang's self-serving approach, or even some people's push to fuel the flames, the relationship between Fu Jiang and Qihai Jianren would not be the same. It's going so fast.

    Gojo Satoru's talk about being safer in the first grade is nothing short of bullshit.

    It's better to carry it with you.

    The atmosphere in the ward is extremely depressing now.

    Except for Fu Jiang, the emotions of the other two people are not quite right, as if they are being suppressed by something and cannot be released.

    "...Are you angry?" Fu Jiang didn't apologize to Xia Youjie like before, nor rushed over to hug him, but stood there holding his chin in distress, "But, Jie, I I have a question."

    "Huh?"

    "Do you want to kill me now?" Fu Jiang walked over and hugged Xia Youjie's waist from behind, "Those old men from the Chanyuan family ate my meat, and now they have my meat in their stomachs. I have grown a new me..."

    What Fu Jiang said made people shudder.

    The spoon held by Jianren Qihai almost fell to the ground: "What does it mean that a new you grows in the stomach..." "

    Because they think that if they eat me, they will live forever." Fu Jiang's cheek was pressed against Xia Youjie's back After a while, "I don't want them, can you kill other Fu Jiang for me?"

    Xia Youjie pulled Fu Jiang's hand off, grabbed Fu Jiang and let him look at him, "Are you lying again?"

    "I'm telling the truth!" Fu Jiang shook off Xia Youjie's hand, "It's fine if you don't help me, I'll find someone who can help me!"

    Xia Youjie understood Fu Jiang's charm too well.

    I can barely resist and will not do things that are against human nature, but other people are different. They have zero resistance to Fu Jiang. As long as Fu Jiang asks them, those people will definitely agree.

    Then go to the operating room and kill the other Fu Jiang that Fu Jiangkou said.

    "Let me go." Xia Youjie asked Fu Jiang to sit on the bed, "I'll go over and have a look, don't let him run around." The