56

Chapter 56

    Masako Yamaoka is an ordinary female social animal living in this apartment building

    , but she is ordinary, but she is not ordinary.

    After graduating from university, she entered the company where she is working now.

    There are many people in this company, and it is a very well-known large company in China. Many students want to work in this company, and she got the qualification after going through five trials.

    Masako Yamaoka is pretty, has a good family, and is very capable of working. Many people in the company chase her, and she is already a successful woman in the eyes of many people, but Masako Yamaoka is not satisfied.

    Especially those suitors.

    She doesn't like it at all.

    What she liked was the young dick in the apartment building who already had a boyfriend.

    That little brother is Tomie Kawakami, and his smile is so cute and seductive. People can’t help but want to look at it more, help him a little more, and can’t see him looking disappointed. Many times, he bought it for others by accident. I came down just to hear his thank you and happy expression.

    It seems that the meaning of oneself is just to make him happy.

    Usually, I just chat casually and buy some small gifts casually, but little can add up. Before I know it, Masako Yamaoka realizes that she has spent so much money when she receives the bill at the end of the month.

    Masako Yamaoka's salary is very generous, enough for her to rent a spacious apartment and go out every week, buy beautiful clothes and jewelry, and even save a lot of money. In the past four years of work, I have saved nearly two million yen.

    But now, her 2 million yen deposit was less than 500,000 yen left, and the salary just paid this month also bottomed out immediately.

    When did you spend it?

    Masako Yamaoka checked the bill and was horrified to discover that she had spent all the money on a neighbor.

    Mingming just thinks that neighbor is very cute, and thinks he is as cute as his younger brother, so why did he spend more than one million yuan on him?

    What made Masako Yamaoka even more embarrassing was that there was no way to get back the money she had spent on him.

    This is a relatively large burden for Masako Yamaoka.

    After a brief sobriety, Yamaoka Masako decided to find an opportunity to talk to Tomie to see if he could pay back part of the money...or use other things to fill these holes.

    It may be embarrassing, but this is more than a million.

    However, Masako Yamaoka, who had been mentally prepared at home for a long time, became obsessed with ghosts again after seeing Fu Jiang, and suddenly forgot what she wanted to tell Fu Jiang at the beginning.