34

Chapter 34

Fu Jiang has done this kind of thing suddenly from the side more than once, and now he is familiar with the sudden appearance, and Fu Heisher's reflexive counterattack is also within his expectation.

Now there is only one Fu Heisher left, and Fu Jiang doesn't intend to waste any more time.

There are often bugs in this dungeon, and some bugs even affect the playing experience. If it weren't for his obsessive-compulsive disorder that made him have to play, he would really leave the game directly.

And the strategies that allow him to quit the game directly are basically bad, or there are too many bugs and plot errors, making it impossible to play at all.

And this kind of game doesn't sell well.

Fuheshier didn't know what was waiting for him.

But the customers around Fuheshier didn't think so.

It looked good at first, but suddenly someone slashed with a knife, if they hadn't hidden quickly, they would have been hacked to death!

Seeing this, the surrounding security guards hurried over, trying to keep Fu Heisher, a disturber of law and order, away.

How could Fu Heisher be taken away by these ordinary security guards, he stood up directly, dodged left and right in the crowd, leaving only Kong Shiyu alone.

After all, Kong Shiyu was just an ordinary customer to this racecourse, but Fu Heisher had nothing to do with him at all, and there would be no problem if he stayed.

Fu Jiang is still following.

"Aren't you dead? It's really a disaster." After throwing off the pursuers, Fu Heisher spoke to Fu Jiang, but the words were not good, "Crawled out of hell again?"

" Don't you care about me?" Fu Jiang frowned and asked, "I came back to find you with great difficulty." "

For me? What are you kidding." Fu Heisher didn't believe what Fu Jiang said.

If Fu Jiang is sincere, all sows will climb trees.

Fu Heisher didn't get tired of being with Fu Jiang all the time, and his resistance to Fu Jiang was pretty good. Even if his favorability rose by two points, he could still have reasonable doubts about Fu Jiang's attitude of coming to find him.

He even suspected that Fu Jiang was setting himself up.

Fu Jiang watched helplessly as Fu Heisher's favorability dropped a little, and he got stuck at the sensitive position of 60.

Fu Heisher is deliberately controlling his affection for Fu Jiang.

He was much less affected, probably because the time we spent together was not that long.

But Fu Jiang doesn't care.

"I didn't even go to Gojo Wu and the others, but came directly to you." Fu Jiang touched the mole at the corner of his eye, "You still blame me, don't you? Blame me for not choosing you before." "Then you