16

Chapter 16

    The moment he saw Gojo Satoru, Tomie fell silent.

    He didn't expect Gojo Satoru to block the door, just to wait for him to appear.

    Tomie calculated the time, and it took nearly five hours from the time he arrived at the villa to the time he came out. It was almost one o'clock in the morning, and Gojo Satoru left at half past eight, and there was an interval of nearly five hours.

    He thought that Gojo Satoru was already busy in Tokyo, but he didn't expect that Gojo Satoru hadn't left from the beginning, and was waiting outside for him.

    If he didn't choose to find someone else, but stayed here with peace of mind, Gojo Satoru might wait until the next morning to go back, but he came out by himself.

    "Where are we going so late?" Wujo Satoru came out from the depths of the shadow, his hands behind his back, and the sunglasses on his nose disappeared, "If you don't sleep well, your skin will get worse." "...Come out to get some

    air That's all." Tomie was rarely breathless, "Why did you come back so soon?" "

    I remembered that you were still waiting for me at home, so I hurried over here." Gojo Satoru said as he walked towards Tomie.

    As Gojo Satoru approached, Tomie became more and more uneasy, and even subconsciously took a few steps back to return to the villa.

    Gojo Satoru's purpose was to let Fu Jiang go back. When he saw Fu Jiang retreating into the villa, he didn't stop him, but opened the door and came to the living room.

    Fu Jiang was standing in the living room at this time.

    "You don't seem to welcome me." Gojo Satoru sighed, with a very sad expression on his face, "I came here as soon as I finished, but I'm so angry that you want to leave." Before leaving, Gojo Satoru emphasized

    that Fu Jiang stayed here obediently.

    Fu Jiang did stay here obediently, but Fu Jiang's obedience was temporary, and he was ready to move again in just one night, wanting to leave restlessly.

    Gojo Satoru was a little distressed.

    No matter what Fu Jiang says, don't believe it,

    Especially love...or conditions.

    Because Fu Jiang will never keep his promise at all, he will only do what he likes, no matter whether he promised it or not.

    If he wants to do it, he will do it, and he will not care what other people think.

    "I didn't." Tomie didn't dare to sit down, nor did he dare to approach Gojo Satoru.

    He always felt that there was nothing good about being close to the present Gojo Satoru.

    Kawashima miscalculated for the first time.