65: End

Chapter 65 Ending

    A black business car parked at the entrance of the orphanage. The driver was wearing a long black trench coat, with chestnut fluffy short hair and a touch of blue-black under the eyes. He was young, at most in his early twenties, but Yokohama None of these bosses dared to underestimate him.

    This is Osamu Dazai, the new leader of the Port Mafia. He is a student of the previous leader, Mori Ogai. There was no sound.

    In recent years, the port mafia has been flourishing under the leadership of Osamu Dazai, and soon the port mafia has been promoted to the position of the strongest in Yokohama.

    No matter whether it is Bai Dao or **, no one dares to provoke him.

    And Osamu Dazai himself was still worried.

    He came here this time to find Mori Ogai, and he was also looking for Tomie.

    Of course Osamu Dazai knew where Mori Ogai was, but he was busy with the port mafia, so he never found a chance to come here, let alone find out where Tomie was.

    He knew Fu Jiang would not die.

    At least Mori Ogai will not let Tomie die.

    What Osamu Dazai did during this period is difficult for many people to understand, but it is an indisputable fact that Osamu Dazai made the Port Mafia the most powerful organization in Yokohama.

    MIMIC, which had caused the port mafia to suffer, was also vulnerable to the stronger port mafia, which also proved that the port mafia was the leader of Yokohama.

    And Oda Sakunosuke, who died in every world, also survived.

    It seems that fate has changed, and everything is going in a good direction.

    But is that really the case?

    Osamu Dazai didn't know, so he came to Mori Ogai.

    There are some things I didn't tell Mori Ogai, but Mori Ogai's head is enough to guess part of the truth, otherwise he wouldn't obey Dazai Ogai's arrangement to feign death.

    Sometimes Osamu Dazai wanted to laugh.

    Arranging Mori Ogai's suspended animation by himself actually coincides with Tomie's suspended animation in a car accident in another parallel world. Is this another kind of fate?

    Some things need to be confirmed by seeing Tomie in person. After two years, Osamu Dazai finally made up his mind to come to Mori Ogai and Tomie.

    As expected, Mori Ogai is doing well after leaving the port mafia.

    He restored his real name, took Alice to live in this orphanage, and became the director of the orphanage.

    When Mori Owai came out to pick up Osamu Dazai, Osamu Dazai almost didn't recognize him.

    "Boss...no, Mr. Mori, long time no see."