11

Chapter 11

    Xia Youjie never expected that this would happen.

    Although he had already guessed what kind of sparks would erupt if the two of them met together, Xia Youjie still felt a little dazed when he actually saw this twilight.

    He even wanted to run away immediately.

    Now this situation is beyond my control. Seeing Wutiaowu and Fuhesher getting angry, I have no confidence and I will definitely be targeted.

    Kawakami Tomie harmed me.

    Kawashima is very happy.

    It's not that he doesn't want to see the scene of everyone fighting together, it's just that the time is not yet, if they meet together without even the most basic sympathy, can it be interesting?

    No.

    However, this time is still a bit early. Originally, he thought that he could go to see Wujo Wu when the favorability of Xia Youjie and Fu Heisher reached above 60. At that time, he could directly brush Wujo Wu's blackening value to 60 or more.

    But it is not without benefits to meet early, at least I can have a smooth bowl of water, and people who are not blackened can communicate better, so I can completely step on three boats and take my time.  

   Originally, Fu Jiang found it a bit difficult to handle, and the fact that he couldn't touch Wujo Wu became the best condition to check and balance the three people. Even if he really broke up with Wujo Wu, he couldn't touch him, and he secretly Going out to brush other people's favorability, Wujo Wu can't do anything, unless the target of the strategy tells him, Wujo Wu doesn't know anything.

     Wujo Gojo couldn't help but love Kawashima even when he was so miserable.  

   But as the chief culprit of this situation, Fu Jiang didn't feel any pain in his conscience at all, and was even happy to see the current situation. 

    Obviously he couldn't see Tomie, but after Fu Heisher said that sentence, Gojo Satoru couldn't control his emotions.  

   He didn't know whether what Fu Heisher said was true, or whether Fu Jiang was still awake, or whether Fu Jiang was by Fu Heisher's side.

    Just the fact that Fu Jiang left himself to find someone else was enough to annoy him.

    Whether in life or after death.

    At this time, he couldn't care less about why Fu Jiang didn't come to him, his mind was full of what Fu Heisher said just now.

    "Why, don't you want to believe it?" Fu Heisher's attitude towards Gojo Satoru is no different from that of other people, even because Fu Jiang has become full of hostility.

    Although he had a problem with Gojo Satoru before he met Tomie, now he is targeting Gojo Satoru because everything is colliding.

    Fu Heisher grabbed Fu Jiang's arm and pulled him from behind.

    He has great strength and rough movements. Under his hands, Fu Jiang is like a child who has no ability to resist.