23

Chapter 23

    Hui Yuanxiong was the most innocent of the five people present, and the only one who had nothing to do with Fu Jiang.

    Because it can be seen that the magic spirit was discovered by the assistant supervisor, and then recommended to the high school of magic arts, and partnered with Jianren Qihai, the only student of the same grade, they were all step by step, and there was nothing wrong with it.

    Except the curse spirit.

    In his eyes, Jianren Qihai is the same person as himself, and even hates unplanned accidents more than himself. The two of them have formed a team so far, and they can barely be called talking about everything, but now, Hui Yuanxiong felt that this was not the case.

    Hui Yuanxiong was indeed surprised when he saw Tomie.

    He was surprised that there are such good-looking people in this world, and also surprised that Fu Jiang came from here.

    This is the infirmary!

    If he remembers correctly, the one that seals the spell is part of the spell spirit.

    Senior Gojo, Senior Xia Youjie, and even the sister of Jiaxue, their reactions when they saw this strange person were very strange.

    They obviously knew this person, but no one spoke, just watched the scene in silence.

    What surprised Haibara even more was that Nanami also showed an expression full of complex meanings, including understanding, disgust and shock.

    How did Qihai know?

    Didn't he come to this school with him? The two of them stayed together almost every day, since he had never seen Qi Hai, he probably hadn't.

    "... Qihai?" Hui Yuanxiong poked the arm of the same period, "Do you know him?"

    Jianren Qihai nodded, and then shook his head.

    What does it mean?

    In the end is to know or not to know?

    Of course Qihai Jianren knew Fu Jiang, but he didn't want to know him. That incident left a deep psychological shadow on Qihai Jianren, and now he is unwilling to delve into what happened in the first place, wishing to delete that memory directly.

    It has been more than a year, Qihai Jianren felt that he could forget about that incident at the beginning, but he didn't expect Fu Jiang to make a comeback after a year.

    What happened to Fu Jiang at the beginning caused an uproar.

    A dead person actually appeared in the school alive, no different from ordinary people, but died suddenly for some unknown reason.

    It can't be said to be dead, after all, Fu Jiang is dead, and it is Fu Jiang's ghost that appears in the school.

    The soul of the tragic death returned to the world.

    Everyone in the school, including people outside, said so, but Jianren Qihai didn't think so.

    He felt that Fu Jiang at that time was more like a curse spirit, and he was also a super-level curse spirit. After realizing this fact, Jianren Qihai took the things that Fu Jiang gave him to find Wujo Wu, and put that dark piece I don't know what gave Gojo Satoru.