40

Chapter 40

    Osamu Dazai feels that he and Mori Ogai are very similar but not the same two people.

    The most similar thing is probably that both of them can control their minds very well.

    Can detect abnormalities with the fastest speed, and then react.

    This is one of the reasons why they were able to stay in the port mafia and thrive.

    Osamu Dazai got a hint from Mori Ogai, and made preparations in advance, and even made guesses, but only half an hour later, Osamu Dazai discovered Tomie's influence on him.

    This kind of influence is not imperceptible, but a steady stream, inconspicuous, but very forcefully squeezed in, and there were already traces when Osamu Dazai found out.

    "I said."

    It seemed that after a long time, the traitor opened his bloodshot eyes wide and put the weight on Fu Jiang's hand, "I said, if I say it, I will let it go." Have you ever passed me? You will, you—" "

    Yes, you can, as long as you can tell."

    But with the crimes committed by this traitor, let alone let him out, it is very difficult to live.

    The documents he took away killed a dozen people from the Port Mafia.

    Fu Jiang, who was expected by everyone, didn't care about these things. Anyway, his task had been completed, and he had completed this test very well.

    He actually said it!

    The subordinates nearby were so shocked that their jaws dropped when they heard that stubborn stubble compromised.

    Fu Jiang touched the other party's blood-stained hair, "That's it, tell all you know, and don't hide anything."

    The traitor who was stubborn yesterday, now he is so obedient and directly tells all the information he knows He came out, and also told the information about the organization he defected to.

    "I succeeded." Fu Jiang said, "Can I stay?"

    "Well, you can do it, but you have to start from the bottom." Dazai Osamu held a recorder in his hand, recorded everything the traitor said, and handed over the finishing work to others, " I have something to ask you."

    "What?"

    "Why does he listen to you so much?"

    Tomie glanced at Osamu Dazai: "Is it strange? Everyone likes me very much and listens to me... If you don't I will be angry."

    Everyone likes me, so they can listen to me.

    The reason sounds like a simple word like liking, but the things hidden underneath made Osamu Dazai think a lot.

    With all his efforts, Fu Jiang's contact with the traitor did not exceed ten minutes, and during these ten minutes, Fu Jiang made the traitor fall in love with him.