24

Chapter 24

    In fact, there is a family that matches Fu Jiang's figure.

    The 168-year-old Jiajin Nizi is only less than five centimeters shorter than Fu Jiang, and Fu Jiang's body is thinner than the boy's broad shoulders, so he can wear the other's clothes.

    It's not that Fu Jiang has never been a master of women's clothing before, and he has no psychological burden on wearing girls' clothes, but the problem now is not a master of women's clothing, but that he needs to get in touch with Jianren Qihai.

    Of course, you have to find a target to flirt with. It is meaningless to flirt with an NPC who is no longer within the range of the strategy.

    What's more, Qihaijian is only 175 now, and the height difference between the two is only two centimeters. At most, they can be worn loosely, which is not a big problem.

    "Can I wear your clothes?" Fu Jiang ignored Wujo Wu and Xia Youjie who were still bickering, and said directly to Jianren Qihai, "When I buy new clothes, I will wash your clothes and return them to you. It

    never occurred to me that Xia Youjie, who was ransacked by his younger generation, would stop arguing with Gojo Satoru, "Have you worn all of Qihai's clothes, and I still have unworn shirts in my room.

    " Clothes you have worn."

    It's a pity that Fu Jiang has a special liking for Jianren Qihai and insists on wearing the other's clothes.

    [Qihai Jianren Favorability -5]

    Qihai Jianren wanted to refuse very much. He didn't want to lend Fu Jiang his clothes at all, but now the seniors and classmates saw that if he refused directly for no reason, it would arouse other people's doubts.

    Seeing Qihai Jianren's embarrassment, Hui Yuanxiong said: "Put on mine, I am about the same shape as Qi Hai, so I can wear it."

    Although I don't know why it became like this, Hui Yuanxiong didn't want to wear it. Jian Qihai was embarrassed and borrowed his clothes.

    But Tomie doesn't want Hui Yuanxiong's.

    "It's okay, you don't need to return it to me." Qihai said, "But do other people in the school have any objections?"

    If I remember correctly, Fu Jiang should have come out of the formalin that sealed the curse spirit. Let alone whether the other party is human or not, even the way the other party appears on the stage is enough to be dreadful. Everyone will regard the other party as a curse spirit .

    "I'll talk to those old oranges, don't worry about them." Gojo Satoru didn't intend to let those old oranges touch Tomie.

    No matter what happened in the past, it is a good thing that Fu Jiang is resurrected, and it is not resurrected as a curse spirit.

    Fu Jiang is now an individual.

    Since it is a human being, there is a lot of room for manipulation.