42

Chapter 42

    backing?

    How can a helpless, beautiful and delicate child survive in the dark world?

    Find a backer.

    It would be fine if he had the strength to protect himself like Chuya Zhongya, but Fu Jiang is really just a powerless man who can only be played by fate. If he wants to survive, he can only find a backer.

    Compared with the leader, the doctor Mori Ogai is nothing at all.

    Compared with the cadres, Mori Ogai cannot make enough money to squander, has no access to the power center, and cannot even give Tomie a lofty status.

    And what about myself?

    The current self is nothing more than an ordinary little boss.

    Or the first generation is better.

    Throw them away without any scruples, and turn around to climb higher, more worthy, people who can get him enough benefits.

    Although understandable, accepting it is another matter.

    This acceptance is very outrageous.

    Because no matter how you look at it, the time they spend together is not even twelve hours.

    The two of them are not the kind of people who would give their trust just because they fell in love at first sight.

    Not to mention...

    love at first sight?

    For people like them, love at first sight is just a joke, and it is impossible to have the possibility of love at first sight.

    After saying such words, both Mori Ogai and Dazai Osamu reacted immediately.

    Is this the so-called love at first sight or...a superhuman ability?

    Osamu Dazai jumped off the table.

    The young man who is not tall now came to Fu Jiang's side, put his hands on Fu Jiang's shoulders, and made Fu Jiang look at him with his strength.

    "It's weird, aren't you weird? Why did that old man like you so much the first time he saw you?"

    Fu Jiang, who was asked this way, just slapped Dazai Osamu's hand away: "Isn't this a matter of course? No one would Hate me."

    When Fu Jiang said this, he was very righteous, and it was convincing for other people to say something that would make other people laugh.

    Osamu Dazai didn't feel the blunt feeling of being nullified by his own supernatural ability that he could feel in the past.

    In other words, Fu Jiang has no supernatural powers.

    No powers?