14

Chapter 14

    What is the so-called love.

    The original Wujo Wu felt that it was probably a connection of hearts.

    But now Gojo Satoru feels that love is actually very simple.

    Just keeping him around is enough.

    "I'm rich now." Gojo Satoru didn't let go of Tomie, and held him firmly in his arms, "No one else can give you so much, that Fu Heisher is so good at gambling and poor."

    Fu Heisher's fist was hardened by diss.

    Xia Youjie, a student who is rich but can't afford a sea view villa, feels offended.

    But for a person like Fu Jiang who loves money and vanity, probably only money can keep him.

    When he ran out of money in the future and couldn't provide Fu Jiang with an ideal life, he would be kicked away mercilessly.

    "Is anyone injured!" Just when the undercurrent was surging and they were about to continue fighting, the assistant supervisor and conjurer who rushed over rushed in, breaking the silence of the room and allowing the stagnant time to flow again.

    "No, it's all been resolved." Gojo Satoru said first, "But it's more difficult to repair the house." "

    Ah, yes, but you, Mr. Gojo..." This posture is too strange!

    Why hug a cloud of air.

    "Let go of me." Tomie pushed Gojo Satoru to let him loose himself.

    Wujo Wuyi let go of Fu Jiang, but he didn't let go, and held Fu Jiang's left hand tightly with his backhand.

    "...boring." Fu Heisher stared at the hands held together by the two for a long time, then glanced at the assistant supervisor and several first- and second-level warlocks who rushed over, and walked out swaggeringly with a sneer.

    "That...isn't a Chanyuan family..." The assistant supervisor saw Fu Heisher was shocked.

    The main reason is that once Fu Heisher appears in such a place, it means that he is on a mission nearby. Unlike the conjurer, Fu Heisher is not afraid of meat and vegetables when performing missions, whether it is a magic spirit or a conjurer, Or ordinary people, he will pick up any of them.

    In other words, in the dark black market, there are far fewer commissions for curse spirits than for murder.

    Fu Heisher obviously didn't come here to kill the curse spirit, so his target... the

    assistant supervisor took a few steps back to put distance between him and Fu Heisher, his defense was clear, and Fu Heisher didn't bother to care about him , just glanced at a few of them and walked out indifferently.

    "Do you want to stop it?" The assistant supervisor asked nervously, with a look of death on his face.

    "Let him go." Gojo Satoru would not keep his love rival by his side.