51

Chapter 51

    Zhong Yuanzhong also appeared in the torture chamber in the basement of the Port Mafia.

    He is a qualified mafia with countless lives on his hands. Even though he seems to be a very warm-hearted and good person, this still cannot change his essence.

    — a Mafia.

    But unless necessary, Zhong Yuanzhong didn't like to come to the interrogation room. He didn't have any interest in listening to other people's screams and wailing, but this time he had to come.

    Morita is locked here.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also felt that his sanity was probably still online, and he would not be too angry when he saw Morita who killed Tomie.

    But it turns out that he is too idealistic.

    Even if I have been comforting myself for the past few days, Fu Jiang is like this. In fact, Fu Jiang is not worthy of liking at all.

    It's someone I've really loved for a long time.

    Although he was mentally prepared, when he saw Morita who had not been tortured but was confined for three days, Nakahara Chuya still felt destructive from the bottom of his heart, and even wanted to question Morita.

    Why should Fu Jiang die?

    Even if Fu Jiang is a bad person, it is a human life after all, isn't it? What reason does Morita have to kill Tomie?

    This is an inextricable knot.

    Morita's condition doesn't look very good.

    He killed the person he liked three nights ago, and was taken to a small dark room for three days of confinement. Not only did he not eat or drink for three days, but he also endured emotional and intellectual torture in the dark.

    After finally leaving such an environment, he was called to face the Central Plains Zhongye cadres.

    In fact, Zhongyuan Zhongye has not been promoted to the position of cadre, but everyone has already recognized him as the next cadre.

    There are actually only a few people who can be cadres now, and it will only be a matter of time.

    "The leader has already told me everything." Nakahara Nakaya sat outside the room and said calmly.

    There is no one else in this room except the two of them, only a camera in the corner watching silently.

    He was lying to Morita.

    After all, Mori Ogai is an old fox, and in terms of mind, Zhong Yuanzhong can't play with him at all.

    But Zhongyuanzhong also has its own intuition.

    He just needs to lie.

    Even if Morita is lying to himself, he can still find the truth from the completely different reactions of the two people.