57

Chapter 57

    Tomie and Osamu Dazai were arguing very late outside.

    The two of them went out in the afternoon and came back in the early morning. Fu Jiang was so drunk that he was half hugged and half supported by Fu Jiang and brought home.

    Even though Tomie had a thin body, he was an adult man after all, and when he was drunk, he put all his weight on Osamu Dazai, even Osamu Dazai was struggling to carry a half-drunk person.

    Not to mention that Fu Jiang would make a fuss when he was drunk, causing people to be in a hurry.

    After finally arriving home, Osamu Dazai found something was wrong.

    The moment he opened the door, Osamu Dazai noticed something strange.

    His intuition, which has been struggling in the dark world for many years, discerned the source of this ailment at that moment.

    Someone came into the room.

    But not those familiar people who belong to the dark world, they seem to be ordinary people.

    When this person came in, he didn't even deliberately deal with the traces left by him. As soon as he opened the door and saw the layout of the room, Osamu Dazai found at least a dozen traces of being passive.

    Not only have people come in, but these people have not left after coming in.

    Fu Jiang pushed back and asked mutteringly, "What's the matter? Why don't you go in? I'm so tired from playing outside, I want to go in and sleep quickly!" "There's

    something dirty in the room, I'll take care of it You go outside and wait for a while, it will be ready soon." Dazai Osamu looked around, let Tomie lean against the wall next to the door temporarily, and took a coat from the hook at the entrance to the entrance for Tomie to lay on Under the buttocks, so as not to get too cold and upset your stomach.

    He was just about to go in, and seeing that Fu Jiang was going to be unhappy, he said, "I'll take you to buy new clothes tomorrow."

    Fu Jiang then nodded with a smile on his face.

    Osamu Dazai closed the door with his backhand, and gently covered the door, blocking the view from the outside, and preventing the people inside the door from losing their minds and doing irreversible things when they saw Tomie.

    Now Fu Jiang is drunk, not only can't move, but also has no brains, so it is easy to say things that anger these people.

    Osamu Dazai is not good at boxing, but this is relatively speaking. If he is facing ordinary people, he can hit three with one.

    Those who are in the room now are the few people who have been seduced by Fu Jiang and have completely lost their minds.

    Get rid of it first.

    Osamu Dazai rarely raised a trace of hostility.