32

Chapter 32

    The doctor was startled when he saw the contents of these people's stomachs, and thought it was his own eyesight.

    But when they looked again, the thing was still in their stomachs.

    It's even bigger.

    "What did you eat?" The doctors were terrified.

    If it was placed in one person's stomach, there might be a problem together or some misunderstanding, but now seven people have something in their stomachs.

    When they saw the figure in their belly, those seven people finally panicked.

    When they ate it, they never considered the possibility that Fu Jiang might be reborn in their stomachs.

    They only thought that by eating a part of Fu Jiang, they could have Fu Jiang's self-healing ability!

    how so!

    The Patriarch of the Chanyuan and Naoya Zenyuan who were waiting outside were dumbfounded when they heard what the doctor said.

    But Zenyuan Naoya still took this scene for granted.

    Knowing that Fu Jiang is a monster, he still eats it! The bad luck is not you who else!

    Let's talk about it, but we still can't let them go.

    This is the strength of the Chanyuan family. If these elders die, the status of the Chanyuan family will also be affected.

    The hospital immediately arranged for doctors to operate on them, and at the same time blocked all news, only the doctors and nurses who knew the examination records knew.

    These people took a handsome hush money to make sure that nothing went wrong.

    All doctors, whether they were on duty or not, were called back.

    Do the surgery in order of severity.

    It’s not difficult to just take things out of the stomach, and doctors who have just joined the job can also do it. The difficulty is that there are not enough operating rooms, and it may not be possible to do it at the same time. We can only let those with milder symptoms wait for the next wave.

    The Great Elder who ate Fu Jiang who was already in shape was the most serious. Naturally, he was the first to be pushed into the operating table. In order to save time, the owner of the Chanyuan hoped that he could contact Jiarui Nitzi to help with recovery.

    In this way, there is no need to waste time on suturing the wound.

    When the phone call was made, Jiarui Glass agreed. It was this pair of positions. They found that Jiarui Glass was nearby, and they arrived at the operating room in only ten minutes.

    "Why is it you again, haven't you had enough trouble?"

    "They asked me to help." The house was disinfected with nitrous.