26

Chapter 26

    Fu Jiang has already gone to bed.

    The bed in the college dormitory is a 1.2 meter single bed, which is fine for one person to sleep, but it is a bit crowded to sleep two adults who have begun to grow.

    Fu Jiang shrank inside very consciously, and gave up most of the position to Xia Youjie, who was taller and stronger than him.

    This posture was like waiting for Xia Youjie to go to bed.

    Xia Youjie, who came out of the bathroom just now, suddenly didn't dare to go there.

    To put it bluntly, he felt like he was dreaming now.

    Grass.

    Xia Youjie stood at the door of the bathroom, with toilet paper stuffed in his nose to prevent the blood from continuing to flow down, embarrassed and funny, he held the wall of the door of the bathroom with his hand, and didn't dare to go to the bed.

    "It's so late, why don't you go to bed." Fu Jiang yawned, "Don't you have class tomorrow?

    " Just throw away the toilet paper.

    Logically speaking, I should go to bed now.

    This is my own room, my own bed, and my boyfriend is lying on the bed.

    No matter how you look at it, it makes sense to go to bed by yourself.

    But Xia Youjie just didn't dare.

    Xia Youjie, who dared to rush into the heap of cursed spirits and face death, looked at Fu Jiang on the bed in a daze, hesitating like a fledgling kid.

    "It is indeed nine o'clock." Fu Jiang glanced at the wall clock on the wall, "Since there is still some time before going to bed, let's do something else that is more comfortable?" He patted the empty space beside him and signaled Xia Youjie to come over quickly, the implication was self-evident.

    "We just dated for the first day." Xia Youjie still didn't dare to go over.

    "Jie, you're so cute! Do you think I'm going to be a bully? Or do you want to do something unhealthy?" Fu Jiang was amused by Xia Youjie's innocent reaction, "It's just pure quilt. It's just a chat, of course, if you want to do that, I won't refuse."

    Fu Jiang's invitation was beyond words, but after Fu Jiang said that, the unknown fire disappeared immediately.

    Xia Youjie suddenly wanted to know if Fu Jiang used the same tone and expression when he was dating Wujo Wu before, telling Wujo Wu to sleep with him.

    But now Fu Jiang said that he had forgotten the past, and he would definitely not be able to get an answer if he asked himself.

    But Xia Youjie still cared.

    After losing that charming mind, Xia Youjie dared to go back to bed. He set an alarm on his phone for 6:30 tomorrow morning, and then he lifted the quilt and went to bed.