27

Chapter 27

Qihai Jianren was very resistant.

Unfortunately, his resistance was useless.

Two hours had passed when he came out of school again to do the task.

Fu Jiang and Xia Youjie were by his side.

It's not a problem to take people with you when you usually do tasks. The important thing is that these two people are lovers.

Even if I'm not here... it seems that there is no problem.

Senior Xia Youjie alone is enough to complete this second-level task. Compared with himself, Hui Yuanxiong needs more people to worry about.

He is only at the second level now, and he is going to do the first-level task.

It's not that I don't trust Hui Yuanxiong, but it's mainly because Gojo Satoru-senpai tends to do some flirty manipulations. Now that Tomie appears, he prefers to do some magic tricks, and he can't wait to pull everyone out to dance together.

Hui Yuanxiong is so simple, it is easy to be led into the pit by Gojo Satoru.

"So you said you want to leave the team and go home?" Xia Youjie repeated after hearing Qihai Jianren's request, "Yes, yes, but come back before we go back to school." "I will, two days enough

? "Qihai Jianren agreed.

"One day, the second-level task is not difficult, and I will come back after I go." "...

I thought you two were going on a date, but only one day will not be too late?" Jianren Qihai thought that Xia Youjie and Wujo Wutiao came out Those who are paid to travel, did not expect that Xia Youjie really came here to complete the task, and he couldn't even make room for them to date.

I really don't understand what Xia Youjie and Fu Jiang are trying to do.

It's just that Qihai's plan couldn't keep up with the changes. Originally, he wanted to leave the team and go home by himself, but in fact, the person who issued the mission for them heard that Xia Youjie and Hui Yuanxiong had changed positions, and immediately assigned the mission from the next county to Xia Youjie.

At the beginning, they were upset that Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu always went on missions together.

These two people are quasi-super-level magicians, even if they are more than enough to deal with super-level magic spirits, they can do more tasks if they are separated alone, but the two of them form a team together and don't give others a chance at all. Whether it is an easy task or a rare task, you must go together.

How could there be so many magic spirits in Japan that could be dealt with by two quasi-superior magicians? The appearance of a special level can alarm many people, okay?

Now that Wujo Wutiao has finally separated from Xia Youjie, why don't the people above hurry up and take advantage of this opportunity to let Xia Youjie do more advanced tasks?

Xia Youjie was wondering whether he should take Fu Jiang or not.

In Xia Youjie's eyes, Fu Jiang is now an ordinary person with no power to restrain a chicken. He can't even run away when he sees the curse spirit, not to mention that all his opponents are spell spirits above the first level. In this state, Fu Jiangguang will be eaten if he meets him.