35

Chapter 35

    The curse is high behind the mountain.

    The group finally returned to the Conjuration High School. On the enchanted high school, Gojo Satoru, who had been maintaining infinity, finally released his spells and relaxed a little.

    "Is the front where Lord Tianyuan is?" Riko Tenuchi was both melancholy and excited.

    The melancholy is that I will sacrifice my body for Lord Tianyuan today, and the excitement is that I will become the body of Lord Tianyuan.

    Of course, she is also very grateful to these two people.

    Although these two people are weird.

    Fu Jiang has been hiding in that familiar black space.

    It is also his field.

    As long as he hides here, Gojo Satoru and the others won't be able to find him, and likewise, Fu Heisher won't be able to find him either.

    It's finally the last day.

    It's not that Fu Jiang has never tried to bring Fu Heisher out of this day, bring him back to life and take him away to live a so-called happy life, but he has never succeeded.

    It was as if his life was fixed on this day.

    So this time Fu Jiang didn't intend to save Fu Heisher.

    He is mortal.

    Knowing that this is the last, Fu Jiang looked a little excited.

    The thought of leaving here soon makes me feel...happy.

    It's finally time to leave these guys behind!

    Blackening is blackening, but to be honest, the blackening of these people is a little different from what I think.

    But forget it, it's the last time anyway.

    You can leave when the day is over!

    Fu Jiang could see that Fu Heisher walked into the curse height, and the enchantment that could block strange spell power was useless to Fu Heisher who had no magic power.

    Fu Jiang doesn't like people like Fuhesher.

    He also doesn't like men who are too aggressive and scheming.

    Fuheshier and Gojo Satoru are the types he doesn't like very much.

    In fact, Fu Jiang’s spell power was recorded in the curse high barrier before, and it’s fine for him to go out, but Fu Jiang is afraid that something will go wrong when he’s not around. He exposed his identity.

    Then I can't play the last play at the right time.

    According to the plot, Fu Heisher stabbed Gojo Satoru in the abdomen.

    The spell tool that can eliminate all spell power was merciless, and after being inserted, it was even pulled to the side before being released.