22

Chapter 22

    Gojo Satoru's favorability was within Tomie's expectations.

    This is normal.

    I did so many showy operations at the beginning, and the two have been together for so long, the favorability is already full, and in addition, I mainly brushed Wujou's blackening value before, so it is not surprising that both of them are full among.

    In fact, this progress has been considered very fast. In addition to Fu Jiang's knowledge of everyone's characteristics and the ability to prescribe the right medicine, his Fu Jiang's physique is also of great help.

    However, the favorability and blackening values ​​are all full, which means that for Tomie, Gojo Satoru has lost its value. Except for using Gojo Satoru to attack other people, he is no different from a cloud of air in Tomie's eyes .

    According to the past practice, Tomie should just restart the dungeon, but he remembered the surprise that Gojo Satoru had given him not long ago, hesitated for a long time, and found the function he had never used in the corner of the system.

    [Do you want to clear the raider character cache? 】

    Fu Jiang has never used this function before. He only attacked one person in the previous raids. Once he finished, he would start to attack the next one. To a certain extent, reopening the world is to clear the cache.

    Originally, Tomie didn't want to use this function, but he thought of Gojo Satoru. In order to prevent the plot from being messed up by Gojo Satoru in the future, and afraid that Gojo Satoru who has a good impression would mess up and disturb himself to attack other people, he still used this function.

     This function is limited to the characters that have already completed the strategy and entered into the system. The characters who use this function will be forced to clear their favorability and blackening value, but they will not lose their memory.  

   In other words, Gojo Satoru still knows Tomie, but his love for Tomie will disappear, and he will only regard Tomie as his best friend.

     In the past, Tomie thought this function was unnecessary, but now Tomie thinks Gojo Satoru is worthy of it.  

   There is only one Gojo Satoru who can achieve the goal with the hidden line, so when Fu Jiang chooses to use this function, the only object he can choose is Gojo Satoru. Fu Jiang does not hesitate and chooses Gojo Satoru.

    After confirming that the two progress bars under Gojo Satoru's feet quickly receded until they disappeared, he chose to restart the game.

    Fu Jiang's eyes darkened, and he returned to his own field again.

    He can still see the outside world from the domain, but this time he doesn't have the feeling of being bound by something.

    Gojo Satoru was still in the classroom, and on the podium was the assistant supervisor who gave them lectures. The teacher on the podium gave the lecture with great enthusiasm, but the three students studying below were so lazy that they wanted to sleep because of the heat.