13

Chapter 13

    In fact, Gojo Satoru also thought about whether it would be easier if he just accepted the fact that Tomie had died.

    Even though it looked the same as usual, only Gojo Satoru knew how sad it was for him to be left alone in the dead of night.

    He even felt that everything about himself and Fu Jiang was false, maybe they shouldn't be together from the beginning, and he shouldn't be soft-hearted and keep Fu Jiang by his side.

    In this way, everything in the future will not happen again, and I don't have to continue to struggle, entangle, or even look for that illusory opportunity.

    Love just doesn't make sense.

    If you can reason and tell ifs, then there won't be so many stories of idiots complaining about women in this world, and there won't be so many curse spirits that can't be born because of love.

    After hesitating, Gojo Satoru chose to move forward.

    He is Wujo Wu!

    It's Tomie Kawakami's boyfriend! Be the most powerful person in the world!

    No amount of difficulty can stop him!

    Gojo Satoru thinks so from the bottom of his heart.

    Just like he felt that Fu Jiang was still alive.

    However, in fact, Fu Jiang is indeed still alive, or in other words, he still has his own consciousness, living in this world in another form.

    The news that Fu Jiang was still alive made him ecstatic, but what followed immediately was an unacceptable status quo for him.

    I can't see Fu Jiang.

    Fu Heisher could see it, and Xia Youjie could see it too, but he, his real boyfriend, couldn't see it.

    Why.

    Gojo Satoru, who obviously couldn't see Fu Jiang's figure, but could see Xia Youjie's movements, asked himself for the first time.

    Why?

    Isn't he Fu Jiang's favorite person?

    I have occupied two-thirds of Tomie's limited fifteen-year life, and I plan to occupy all the rest of the time. Gojo Satoru has already thought about the future of himself and Tomie.

    But why!

    Why... can't I see it?

    Gojo Satoru, who stood quietly by the side, was very calm. He was wearing small round black sunglasses, which almost completely covered his eyes.

    Don't the six eyes see everything by oneself? Why can't I see it!

    Why is it only me!