48

Chapter 48

    Fu Jiang pulled the chain on his ankle, sat up halfway with his elbows propped up, his wrists and ankles were still fair.

    It's not that he hasn't struggled these days, it's just that he hasn't succeeded.

    Even if he threatened Sen Owai with self-harm, he was completely unmoved, just watched Fu Jiang make a fuss, and then bandaged the wound after he was tired.

    "What on earth do you want to do!" Tomie broke the chain in his hand and asked, "Let me go!" "

    Isn't it good here?" Mori Ogai still used the same rhetoric: "There is no freedom here. , everything is as you imagined."

    Mori Ogai turned on the TV, NHK TV was playing a soap opera, a pair of idiots screaming and crying for love, but the two people present just felt bored seeing this scene.

    Tomie even felt that Mori Ogai was unreasonable: "Staying here is boring to death, you quickly let me out, I didn't bother you, I just wanted something, at worst I won't ask you for it in the future It's gone."

    When he said this, Fu Jiang was still a little bit wronged, his beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and the teardrops would not fall out of his eyes.

    If his suitors saw it, they might be so bewildered again, they would undo the chains and let Fu Jiang out without saying a word.

    But only Mori Ogai stayed here.

    Alice appeared out of nowhere. She was wearing a small black dress with a beautiful red fluffy bow on it. Her golden curly hair was combed into a princess bun, but the hairpin was very rough, like a broken product made by a child who was just learning handicrafts. .

    But Alice liked it so much that she wouldn't let others touch it.

    Alice threw herself on the bed, lying beside Fu Jiang, her two white legs were dangling in the air, and the small high heels collided with each other from time to time because of the dangling legs, making a crisp crashing sound.

    "This is the bed that Alice personally chose for you. The mattress is the softest I've ever tried. Don't you like it?"

    "I don't like it! Alice, can you persuade Lin Taro? His chains hurt my hands so much that the skin is worn out." Fu Jiang stretched out his hand, and the chains rattled, and Alice saw it. The place locked by the iron chain was indeed worn out. Even though it was covered with a layer of soft plush, the long-term restraint still left a layer of red marks.

    His skin was already fair, but this circle of red marks was particularly shocking.

    But so what?

    Both of them knew that Fu Jiang's physique could completely heal within a few minutes, and the scars exposed on the man's body still made people feel dazzled.

    Alice and Mori Ogai are essentially one, and Alice's will is Mori Ogai's will. Even when Tomie was in a coma, Alice personally locked the chain on Tomie's wrist.

    how beautiful.

    Alice couldn't help rubbing the circle of red marks, and even pressed it quietly.