39

Chapter 39

    It is rare for Osamu Dazai to hear from Mori Owai.

    Usually, the two of them meet by chance, and when they have something to do, they will get together for a chat, and then they will separate to do their own things.

    But this time, Sen Ouwai directly asked him to bring someone...

    No matter how you look at it, there is a conspiracy.

    But it doesn't matter.

    Osamu Dazai put his feet on the desk, leaned on the swivel chair and dangled boredly, his hands were very dishonestly looking for tools on the tool cabinet on the desk.

    There was a knock on the door.

    "Enter——" Dazai Osamu shouted, the door clicked, the door lock opened, and a thin figure appeared at the door.

    The two are the same age, but Tomie who came out of Leibo Street is much shorter and thinner than Dazai Osamu, but after changing his clothes, he looks more like a young master who has escaped from home. Run away from the slums.

    "Ouwai asked me to come and find you." Fu Jiang very naturally changed the title of Mr. Mori to Ouwai in front of outsiders.

    This is too intimate a title for people who meet for the first time.

    It would make people mistakenly think that there is a special relationship between the two people,

    "Ogai—what is your relationship with him." Osamu Dazai raised his head, and did not say to let Tomie come over, but just looked at him from behind, "I can't It's a lover relationship, and he really likes younger ones."

    "No, I'm fifteen this year." Tomie didn't care if Osamu Dazai didn't let him in, closed the door behind his back, and walked to the desk, "Where are you going today? ? Ogai asked me to follow you."

    Osamu Dazai.

    Your own strategy target.

    It's much younger than the one on the vertical painting, so it looks like a teenager?

    Looks thin.

    Let's start this strategy with young tame dye.

    Kawashima looked at Dazai Osamu, and Dazai Osamu also looked at Tomie

    . He did not recognize it at first, but now he recognizes it.

    Fu Jiang is very famous in Leibo Street, but the people of the 'sheep' protect Fu Jiang very well and rarely let him appear, so Fu Jiang's name only appears in some poor people at the bottom, but few people have seen it.

    And Osamu Dazai sometimes likes to chat with those low-level people, and even met Tomie.

    "I know you, why don't you go back to Leibo Street? The sheep people are still looking for you." Osamu Dazai didn't get up, just sat on the swivel chair and dangled, "There is a little man named Chuya Nakahara ——It’s the name, it’s been looking for you, and even attacked the port mafia.”