21

Chapter 21

    Gojo Satoru arrived without a sound.

    If Fu Jiang hadn't gotten the news from his wife, otherwise he really couldn't have kissed Fu Heisher at such a 'coincidental' time.

    And Fu Heisher was also taken aback by Fu Jiang's sudden kiss.

    The two people have known each other for only a few days, and

    Fu Heisher also knew that his feelings for Fu Jiang came a little too quickly, but he didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

    There's nothing wrong with having a beauty that suits your own taste delivered to your door, but it's just a spring night, and you kick it away before the other party gets entangled.

    Fu Heisher thought he could treat Fu Jiang in the same way, just like other peach blossoms.

    Among the people Fu Heisher knew, Fu Jiang was not considered gentle and considerate, nor rich, or even a human being, but it cannot be denied that Fu Jiang still left such an impression in his heart.

    Impressed more than anyone else.

    It's better to get away than anything else. Before he found out that he was out of control, Fu Heisher simply got out, but Fu Jiang didn't have the vision at all, so he posted it on his own, and even caused big/trouble for himself. He was being targeted by the young master Gojo Satoru.

    It's annoying.

    What made Fu Heisher even more annoyed was that he was actually very happy when he saw Fu Jiang entangled him.

    It was clear that he intended to end the relationship, but after the other party came together, the desire to continue was hard to contain, and he wanted to continue.

    Obviously he knows what a bastard Fu Jiang is.

    Fu Heisher reached out and pinched Fu Jiang's waist, fixed Fu Jiang, and laughed at Fu Jiang's rudimentary kissing skills: "This is not kissing, do you think it's a child's house?

    " With their lips touching each other, their big hands pinching their red chin, they forced Fu Jiang to open his mouth, and let Fu Jiang try for himself what is called an adult world.

    "Bang!"

    Fu Heisher narrowly dodged an attack.

    Where he and Fu Jiang were standing just now, there was a big pit ten centimeters deep.

    It seemed to be concerned that this was a high-rise apartment, and the attacker didn't lose all his strength, but when he came down, the floor still made a fragile cracking sound.

    "Fu Jiang, why are you here? Why don't you stay at home?" Gojo Satoru pushed the door locked by Fuheisher before, and walked in in front of everyone. Er and the rich woman, who was lying on the ground and almost fainted, stared straight at Fu Jiang who was lying in Fu Heisher's arms.

    "I locked you up, how did you escape?" Gojo Satoru took off his sunglasses and let his eyes be exposed to the air.

    He used to wear sunglasses just to limit his six eyes, but now he hates his habit of wearing sunglasses.

    If I didn't wear sunglasses when I left, and didn't restrict my six eyes, would I not notice it immediately when Fu Jiang left?

    Just being locked at home won't do.

    It is still necessary to be locked up in a place isolated from the world, where no one can find it.

    How about off to the bottom of the sea?