41

Chapter 41

    The scalpel in his hand seemed to be held by someone for a long time, it was already contaminated with body temperature, and it was still warm when it was stuffed into Fu Jiang's hand.

    Mori Ogai behind him blocked the light, covering Tomie in the shadow. Even the ancestor leader lying on the bed couldn't see Tomie's expression clearly and the movements of the two people hidden in the shadow.

    But the ancestors didn't care.

    He stretched out his hand to Fu Jiang, hoping that Fu Jiang could walk over with his hand.

    This represents Fu Jiang's loyalty to him.

    Mori Ogai wanted to kill him himself.

    Fu Jiang got his hint, but Fu Jiang is not the kind of person who can read the air, he only wants what he wants, and he can even make willful demands regardless of the faces of outsiders.

    For example now.

    Tomie took a step forward, leaving Mori Ogai's control, stepped forward, and put his hand on the hand of the former leader whose skin was like dead wood.

    This is an experience that every old person will have.

    Xiandai's age is far from what he appears to be, but his serious illness and bad temper make him look much older than he actually is.

    Tomie felt the old man clenched his hands tightly, looking straight into those cloudy eyes, "What do you... want me to do?"

    Mori Ogai thought he could bear it.

    Fu Jiang is not someone who raised money, but a tool he found that can be used.

    Indeed, this child is good-looking enough, but this child is not well-behaved and obedient, and has nothing to do with control. This kind of child is clearly the type of person Mori Ogai hates the most.

    But it is undeniable that Fu Jiang's beauty and attractiveness are like a devil taking away everyone's reason.

    At least for now, Mori Ogai feels that his sanity is running towards a dangerous place uncontrollably.

    Osamu Dazai... is the same.

    Osamu Dazai, who had been standing there without moving since he came in, couldn't see his expression clearly, as if he was just a statue with no other expressions, watching with cold eyes.

    "Just stay by my side." Xiandai held Fu Jiang's hand, his expression became obsessed, "As long as I have, you can have whatever I can give you." "Really?" Fu Jiang heard him

    speak Obviously very happy, "I want beautiful jewelry, exquisite clothes, and delicious food, can you give me all of them?" "

    Of course." Tsunade took a few breaths, he turned his head and said to Mori Ogai : "Mori, let's go, Commander and the others called me, I have something to announce."

    Then Ogai Mori smiled politely, "Okay, I'll go right away."

    "Is this okay?" Osamu Dazai suddenly whispered when Mori Ogai walked past him, "Aren't you—"