52

Chapter 52

    Osamu Dazai is difficult to deal with.

    Tomie has captured many targets, various characters and character designs, and has also captured a few characters like Osamu Dazai who are hard to say about the specific character design but are indeed very difficult.

    The feeling is that the heart is very tired.

    It's not impossible to attack, but it's much more troublesome than attacking other characters.

    However, these characters will also make Fu Jiang feel that this kind of strategy is very challenging, which can arouse people's interest, so that they will not feel tired because they are too boring.

    Fu Jiang randomly picked a credit card to pay, and threw the maxed-out credit card into the trash can of the shopping mall. He thought about the location of the underground bar, and threw the things he bought into the newly bought apartment Here, I walked into this bar after dark with my keys and mobile phone in hand.

    During this time, Osamu Dazai often haunted here, and his alias was "Shuji Tsushima". Didn't do anything bad, but already made a name for himself.

    The new name is Shuji Tsushima, what does it have to do with me, Osamu Dazai?

    Those who helped Osamu Dazai to clean up his crimes just turned a blind eye to Osamu Dazai when they saw Osamu Dazai.

    As long as you don't make it known to the whole world and go to Yokohama, you won't stop him.

    When he heard Osamu Dazai's favorability, Tomie was not surprised at all. The only thing that surprised him was Chuya Nakahara's self-control and Mori Ogai's dedication to Yokohama.

    Maybe they still have a second hand to catch him, but that doesn't matter anymore, anyway, their favorability is full, and what they want to do in the future has nothing to do with him.

    To be honest, it was beyond Fu Jiang's expectation that the two of them died only twice. This only shows that these people's willpower is very strong, and their control over their own reason is beyond ordinary people.

    Can't say bad.

    But...

    Fu Jiang looked at his backstage records and some CG pages that were still dark, and rubbed his temples with a headache.

    If he is not a perfectionist and does not have any pursuit of opening cg, Han @别@投@去, then his current task completion has reached two-thirds, as long as he completes the strategy of Dazai Osamu, he will be able to achieve the ultimate goal. Perfect achievement.

    But the problem is that Fu Jiang has perfectionism, he needs to light up all the CGs before he is reconciled, and the CG pages of this game are all BE lines, HE lines may exist, but under the intervention of Fu Jiang's bloodline, even HE lines It will still be very ... off the SAN.

    After all, if everyone dies together, it counts as HE.

    Moreover, compared to the standard strategy, this kind of strategy that may have surprises and excellent character design will make Fujiang feel challenging.