58

Chapter 58

    Fu Jiang on the co-pilot fell into a deep sleep.

    The bottle of water he drank contained a drowsy drug.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also knew that Fu Jiang's body metabolism was much faster than normal people, so Zhongye used a special drug specially designed for people with supernatural powers, and he fell asleep in the co-pilot after drinking it for a while.

    In fact, Zhong didn't look for a special place, so he took Fu Jiang back to the house where he lived most often in such a grandiose manner.

    Fu Jiang also stayed here for a while when he "died" before, which is the house that Fu Jiang left after waking up.

    It’s just that this house has been remodeled by Zhongyuan Zhongye. At first glance, it looks the same as before, but if you look closely, all the sharp corners in the room that may hurt you have been replaced with more rounded edges. , and the knives in the kitchen were also removed, and even the drinking pots and cups were replaced with silicone products.

    This is out of consideration for Fu Jiang's safety.

    In fact, it was not necessary.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also carried Fu Jiang into the bedroom and put him on the big two-meter-wide bed. The headboard of this bed has been replaced with a fixed headboard style.

    On the other side, there is a metal ring less than the size of a ping-pong ball, which is as thick as a finger. It is connected to a chain as thick as chopsticks. At the end is a fur-padded handcuff, which is the same size as Tomie's wrist. On a size that fits snugly on the wrist.

    In addition to the wrists, it is also found on the neck and ankles.

    The size of these chains is not short, at least enough for Fu Jiang to walk in the bedroom and walk into the bathroom inside the master bedroom by himself.

    These things... are all specially prepared by Zhongyuan Zhongye for Fu Jiang.

    Fu Jiang who fell asleep was very obedient, obediently let himself be manipulated, this kind of obedience is completely different from a cold corpse, with eyes closed and shallow breathing, crow feather-like eyelashes occasionally trembling slightly, a slender body Wrapped in a white shirt, he looked even thinner and more harmless.

    It would be great if Fu Jiang was really like this.

    But Zhong Yuanzhong also understands that the so-called harmlessness is superficial, and Fu Jiang who wakes up is hard to catch, even tortured.

    Nakahara didn't stay in the room for too long, he knew he wasted too much time, Dazai Osamu must have discovered the abnormality long ago, and began to investigate who took Tomie away.

    Even though Nakahara Chu had planned every step, he really wasn't absolutely sure to hide it from Osamu Dazai.

    It would take a week at most, or even less than a week, and Osamu Dazai would be able to find it here.