45

Chapter 45

    : The Moment of the Devil.

    Zhong Yuanzhong also suspected that he was dreaming.

    Otherwise, I wouldn't be hanging out with the Port Mafia in the living room of the head of the Port Mafia. Now even sits with the head of the port mafia.

    Not long ago, the old man issued a reward of 100 million yuan to kill himself.

    He thought it was a little ridiculous.

    "Are you going to stay in the Port Mafia?" the weak old man was leaning on the soft cushion at this moment and asked Nakahara Chuya, he couldn't see the light in his cloudy eyes, but Nakahara Chuya could feel his projection Sight on own hand.

    He is now... shaking hands with Fu Jiang.

    I don't know why, Zhongyuan Zhong also had a weird illusion that he and his marriage partner begged you to marry my daughter to me in front of my father-in-law.

    But the port mafia is obviously not the amiable father-in-law who beat you out with a broom at most, but the leader of the port mafia who can kill you if you are a little unhappy.

    "What qualifications do you think you have to stay in the port mafia? Just because you are a person with supernatural powers? There are not many people with supernatural abilities

    in our port mafia." Zhong also killed him, but Fu Jiang stood in front of him without thinking.

    The leader didn't know for a moment whether he should be angry or surprised.

    He could have killed Fu Jiang directly with a gun, and even killed Zhong Yuan Zhong behind him.

    But the chief didn't.

    Even at that moment, the leader really wanted to see Fu Jiang being polluted by red.

    That must be beautiful.

    Not yet.

    Osamu Dazai was a little disappointed.

    He thought that the leader would simply shoot this shot and kill Fu Jiang.

    Unexpectedly, the leader couldn't bear to kill people.

    The leader who managed to maintain his sanity put down his gun and put his hands on the quilt, "Fu Jiang, what do you think?" "Of course I

    want him to stay." Fu Jiang said, "Please agree."

    "This is impossible !” The leader said decisively, “Even if he is the Prime Minister of Japan

    , I can’t let him stay.” Party, it will be a great improvement for our port mafia." Mori Ogai was able to pretend to be beside him at this time.

    But it is obvious that the leader will not let go of Mori Ogai's persuasion, but is very angry.

    The chief felt the loss of power.