19

Chapter 19

    Qihai didn't know what this black charred object was, and if he knew, he definitely didn't want to take it.

    The moment Qihai Jianren got the item, he wanted to throw it away, but when he thought that it was a gift from his neighbor, he insisted on not throwing it away. Instead, he found a tissue and put it on the table in the living room.

    The person next door closed the window and left from the balcony after delivering this without saying a word.

    Looking at the mass of black on the coffee table, Jianren Qihai hesitated for a while, and found a cardboard box from the box that had been folded up on one side, wrapped the thing in toilet paper, stuffed it into the box, and put it deep in the cabinet .

    This thing looks kind of gross.

    Fu Jiang went to the bathroom to wash his hands, making sure that his heart had not been thrown away, but placed in a corner of the room, and then smiled lightly.

    My avatar, body...

    will come in handy in the future.

    Fu Jiang glanced at the time. It was already past ten o'clock in the morning, and most people had already entered working hours. Even those who like to sleep should wake up by this time.

    Only the students of the sports club were left in the school on weekends. These students were basically concentrated in the front half of the school, while the cherry blossom forest behind the teaching building had been faintly isolated.

    No one will come unless necessary.

    After nearly two months of neglect, the weeds in the back mountain grew wantonly. Now is not the season for cherry blossoms, but the cherry blossoms in the back mountain are in full bloom, and the weeds on the ground are stronger than those outside.

    Everyone in the school has a deep taboo against this place, and senior students and teachers subconsciously avoid it.

    They knew what happened behind here, and they also knew that there were unclean things, so they never dared to come here.

    After that incident, the back mountain was regarded as a forbidden area by almost everyone, and it was good to have someone to accompany during the day, but after 3 pm, no one dared to go here at all.

    "I'm a little scared." Several young people who looked like high school students appeared on the wall separated by the iron fence. These young people seemed to be wearing clothes that are easy to move, and they came here on purpose.  

   "Didn't you all find it strange that the case was settled so hastily back then? Such a vile murder case, this school can still operate, and even recruit students." The people who came were three men and one woman  

   . , They felt that it was daytime now that they didn't need to bring anything, so they simply climbed over the wall.   

  When they came in, they thought the place would be guarded, but whether it was outside or inside, there were only four of them, not even patrolling security guards, not far from the teaching building, and they could even faintly hear the playground behind them There was the sound of club activities over there, but the mountain was extremely quiet, and even the breathing of the other party could be clearly heard.