49

Chapter 49

    Morita was specially sent by Mori Ogai to dispose of domestic waste.

    On the surface, this house is Mori Ogai's own property. Although he has never come to live in it, as the leader, there must be subordinates who come to clean the room regularly.

    That's it for now.

    Morita is an insignificant little person at the bottom of the government. The greatest right is probably to come and clean up when the leader is away.

    As a member of the mafia, Morita is very aware of the dirty things in the mafia, and he also saw the unusualness of this house after coming here.

    There are people in the basement.

    Perhaps a traitor.

    He didn't take it seriously at the beginning, he burned all the blood-stained sheets and quilt covers, threw all the paper towels in, wiped off the blood stains, and dealt with all the remaining traces, and then the villa was restored. Revert to leave as it was.

    There are more than a dozen surveillance cameras installed in the villa, closely monitoring every corner.

    But Fu Jiang had already noticed that there would be a younger brother in this villa who would come to clean up, so he set his mind on him.

    Then the second day, the third day.

    Morita, who came to clean every day, became more and more curious about this house.

    The rubbish he cleaned up appeared in one corner every day, and most of them contained daily necessities, but all of the rubbish had the same trace on them.

    There was blood on it.

    Is there really a traitor inside?

    If it is a traitor, why do we need to regularly clean up domestic garbage? And why are you locked up here? Wouldn't it be better to be locked in the torture chambers and dungeons at headquarters?

    So... who is in there?

    Such days lasted for a long time.

    From midsummer to late autumn, the green plants planted in the small garden of the villa also withered due to the cold, and became bleak due to neglect.

    A lot of things have happened to the port mafia in the past few months, but it has nothing to do with Morita. He just comes to clean up regularly every day, and then provides all the necessities of life to the person in the basement.

    He is just a small low-level employee, his main job is to clean the room, the gang fire is not his turn, and he gets along with the non-existent people in this villa and that basement every day.

    That was certainly not a traitor.

    If it was a traitor, Mori Ogai would not visit him every once in a while, let alone spare his life, let alone prepare food and clothes that suit the other party’s taste, a lot of expensive jewelry and food are like running water Sent in.